🔥Eighteen🔥

♠️Dolan♠️

It is currently four in the morning and Alaya is asleep. No I am most definitely not going to go sneak in her room and steal some stuff to read. Pfsh. Don't tell her.

I went to her house, and decided it would be fun to go through the front door. Because not everything can possibly be in her room. I don't know I have never been in a girls room to snoop around for a book she writes in.

I walk through her front door, quietly.
Cindy comes running to me in a happy manner, because she knows me now... I shush her and she goes back to sleep on the couch. I walk around, as to see it's quiet. Too quiet. I go up to her room and the door was open, and I see Alaya sound asleep. Her breathing was steady, and she looked so peaceful sleeping. It's weird saying the word 'Sleep' mainly because us vampires don't.

Where are her book and stuff like that? Why don't you just ask her Dolan? Oh right I can't because she doesn't know I am snooping around in her stuff. Right. I go to her closet and looking around. I see boxes and clothes. The boxes are all labeled different things, but I see none that says some thing like books. Oh wait, okay I see a box labeled books. 

I take the box and disappear to down stairs. Who knew I could be so quiet? Or right that is because I am a vampire. Right. Duh.

I open the box up and it is filled with her little journals that she writes in. I pick up the first one that I see, that was from last year. I will read it, because I want to see what she is hiding. The first page of her old book read....

Dear Diary,
Today was the worst day of my life. My bestfriend has passed away. There is not enough words to explain how sad I am. But it feels like someone had punched a hole threw my heart, then stabbed it until it broke into small pieces. Then with those small pieces they just threw it away. So technically, my heart is gone. I thought that she would be with me for as long as we lived, but I guess this is as long as she will live. My mom keeps telling me that I am fine, but I am not.

It ended and I was shocked. This page was deep, I never knew that she had a passed away friend, then again I don't know much of anything about her. I know she slightly will hate me if I ask about this passed away friend, because she'll know I read her book. Since I am an ass let's keep reading.

Dear Diary,
I have learned to except the fact that you are gone. KK, I'll miss you. The day I die, I want the one I love to read all these books. So he knows the secrets I don't tell, every lie I have told, and even my past life no one knows about. To who ever is reading this, I love you. But here's what I want you to do. Go under the sink cabinet, and then you'll see the book I have been currently writing in. Yea I bet when your reading this we both are like 30. Mainly because my trust is hard to get. To my lover who is reading this, I, love, you.

That's what the next page said? So the girls name was KK... under the sink cabinet huh? I leave the box down right there and disappear to her bathroom. That sounded very weird. Dumbass! I didn't mean it like that. I go under the cabinet sink and it was so organized with all her perfumes and lotions and grossness girl crap. I find the book I saw earlier with her writing in it. I grab it and go back down stairs.