❤Danger❤

'Shivaaaayyyyyyyy' shouted annika on top of her voice. Her face depicted tension. There were sweat beads on her forehead. She was crying. She looked at her surroundings and realised that she was in their room but he wasn't there. She checked the washroom but he wasn't there too. She checked in the whole house but didn't find him anywhere. This only increased her tension. She was still crying. She came back to their room and immediately dialed his number grabbing her phone but he didn't pick up adding more to her worries.

'Please! Pick up the phone shiv please', she murmured while crying. She was about to dial again but her eyes caught sight of something. It was a note placed on the dressing table. She went there and picked up the note. It was from shivaay.

'Good morning wifey! I know i know you are angry on me as i just left without waking you up but didn't feel like doing it. I have to go as i have an urgent meeting. Will meet you in the evening. Take care❤

Shivaay

She cried more reading it. She wanted to see him right now. She wanted to hug him tightly. She wanted to make sure that he was alright.

Freshening up, she left for his office. She didn't even acknowledge others' presence in the home who were calling her for breakfast. But right now, she just needed her shivaay.

She reached his office and went towards his cabin when his PA informed him that he was in the conference room. She ran towards it. The receptionist tried to stop her as the meeting was important but for her, nothing was more important than his safety. She was about to reach the room when she saw him coming out along with the clients. She immediately ran towards him without caring about anything and hugged him tightly while crying which made him confused. She was crying loudly. He got worried. He hugged her back caressing her hair. He tried to break the hug but she didn't let him do so. He signed his PA to handle the clients who took them along with him towards the exit.

'Annika! Jaan what happened? You are scaring me annie. Please tell me what happened?' He asked lovingly trying to calm her down but she was just crying hugging him tightly. He got more worried. His ever smiling and chirpy annika was crying and he couldn't digest this fact. He broke the hug forcefully and took her to his cabin not before ordering his staff to get back to work who were looking at them as if there was some picture going on. He made her drink water after making her sit on the couch. She was looking at him continously with tears in her eyes.

He sat in front her wiping her tears which were flowing like a waterfall. His eyes held worry and concern for her. 'What happened annika?'

She didn't say anything instead caressed his face with her hands. She checked his arms hands and everything to ensure that he was fine. She kissed his forehead then eyelids followed by cheeks.

'Shiv! Pr......pro...promise me...you'll not....not leave me......' finally she spoke while crying vigorously. He hugged her tightly. 'What are you saying annika? Why would i leave you when i myself can't live without you? Just tell me clearly na what happened?'

'Shiv! I saw a dream in which...in which.....you....you met with an accident an.....and doc......doctors said that..you....y.....you....le....left....me' she cried more tightening her hold on his waist. He patted her back trying to calm her down. When she stopped crying, he broke the hug.

'You know na who am i?'

She looked confused.

'Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Aur Shivaay Singh Oberoi ki jaan itni aasani se nhi jayegi'('Shivaay Singh Oberoi's life won't go so easily') he said smiling-ly looking at her while she smiled faintly.