"Mom come." Huzaifah hollered when he noticed me standing there terror-struck. 

"Son, come upstairs now!" I demanded with authority lacing my voice, but of course he doesn't listen. 

Getting mad, I chased after him, but he was already in the dark basement ground. Suddenly a hand grabbed me from the back and I yelped out in terror. I am being kidnapped! 

The lights suddenly flicked on revealing a smirking Benyamin with his hands clamped on my mouth. "Never knew you were afraid of the basement." He chuckled while Huzaifah looked at me bewildered because I never expressed my fear towards him, ever. I scowled at those two while looking around seeing everyone there who had just witnessed my ear-piercing scream.

"Surpise. Happy anniverary! " They all yelled, making me blush in embarrassment.

"Sorry, Anniversary? What anniversary?" I asked cluelessly, ransacking my brain for any related memories.

"Our wedding! Duh." My sister said in a bored tone, rolling her eyes while sitting on a chair, looking pale and annoyed. "We all got married on this day." Why is she so moody all of a sudden?

"You know we did the same thing to Hajara. We surprised her with the help of Hawa, but my girl fell asleep so I had to put her in bed." Yusuf laughed, making Hajara scowl. "My dear wife is also afraid of the dark just like you. No wonder you guys are sister."

"Don't worry we will have our revenge." Hajara threw back at her husband with a glower. "Right Sarah?" 

I nodded. What can I say?

"Thanks son!" Benyamin said to Huzaifah ruffling his hair. "We really surprised your mother, didn't we?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, raising my eyebrows while everyone continued doing there work. Hajara and Yusuf ran into an argument while the parents being all related and same-aged chattered away happily getting the party started. 

"Huzaifah was fake sleeping and bringing you down to the basement was... basically all planned out by us." Benyamin said pointing at the people behind him while I scowled. "High five Huzaifah." Huzaifah grinned and high fived his father hard. Oh, I was not hallucinating when I woke up, it was Benyamin chuckling. Wow, I was such an Idiot! 

"I'm mad at you both, I was really scared there." I admitted, putting my arms across my chest and looking away. What will Huzaifah think of me now? A mother who is afraid of dark basement. I always wanted to be strong for my son, and I wanted to teach him that there is nothing to fear in this world except Allah. I didn't want to let my stupid fears come in the way. 'A mothers fear also becomes a childs fear when they sense it.' That is what I was always told.

"No your not! Huzaifah give mamma a kiss." Benyamin said, picking Huzaifah up and bringing him close to my face. 

Huzaifah gave me a sloppy kiss me on the cheek. "Mamma you're crying!" He stated softly looking deep into my eyes.

"No, I am not." I lied.

 "I love you!" Huzaifah wiped my tears and hugged me tightly, wrapping his arms around my neck and placing his entire wieght upon me. He always knows exactly when to lift my mood.

Benyamin looked at me with concern for few minutes but before I knew it, I was suddenly lifted off the floor and found myself in Benyamin's arms. He kissed me on the lips leaving me shocked and totally stunned. Did he just do that in front of everyone? 

"I'm sorry for everything." He whispered with a lopsided grin. "You would never be mad at me." I couldn't stop blushing as he let me down on my feet. I looked around finding everyone way too engaged in their own world-- doing their own work and having their own fights or conversation. Thank god!