What Do You Mean? This Doesnt Make Any Sense!

Start from the beginning

"Because He is my king and I am sworn to obey him."

"He was your king and you're sworn to obey me now. Yes?" Loki says. What's his doing? Why is he being so... nasty? Heimdall pauses and I fear for him.

"Yes." He eventually says making me sigh in relief.

"Then you will open the bifrost to no one, until I have repaired the damage that my brother has done." Loki spits out, his voice seeming closer. I scoot back against the wall so he won't see me. I hold my breath and watch as Loki walks across the bridge. I sneak back into the bifrost room, storming up to Heimdall.

"What is going on?" I say, demanding answers.

"I believe you will soon realize who Loki truly is." Heimdall says vaguely.

"I know who Loki is Heimdall. Bad and all. That does not give you reason to keep things from me!"

"You do not know everything little girl, you did not know just how bad Loki had become and you still refuse to believe it now!" He shouts back at me. I stop, stammering, trying to find a rebuttal. And though I fear he's right I will never admit it out loud.

"I don't wish to talk about this. I came here because what I found of my mother was saddening and you were the only person I felt safe to talk to right now." I say, calming down. Heimdall nods.

"Then let us talk." He motions to sit on them. I move to sit down as he sits next to me.

"You should really get some chairs or something in here." I suggest bluntly, making him laugh a little.

I turn my head to look out into space. Space. From this world, you can literally see space. It's harder to see space on earth. Except at night and through a telescope. But here it's just... sittin right there 24/7. I look up at Heimdall, ready to ask him something when his eyes are glazed over. That happens a lot. Heimdall chuckles.

"Loki is looking for you. Walking through the whole castle." Heimdall informs me, clearly amused. I simply shrug.

"Well, How he's been acting he deserves to wait and be confused and wonder where I am for a change." I say, only kind of bitter about how much I am failing at this past bull crap.

"He has put you through a lot." Heimdall states making me scoff.

"More then you know..." I mumble.

I go deep within my thoughts. Past the days and weeks I've spent here, past the capture of Loki. It makes me smile a bit. Though he was way worse when the avengers fought him, I still had some amusing and entertaining moments with him.

"You know everything right? It doesn't matter if I tell you about the future?" I ask. Heimdalls features become weary and thoughtful.

"Best not be too specific." He says, scrunching up his face. I nod in agreement. I immediately starting laughing a little at the memory.

"There was this time when we were with him- - some of my friends and I. And Thor and a friend were fighting each other. Loki was just sitting on top of a cliff of sorts. I climb up and join him, enjoying the show. Before I came here I enjoyed mischief a little more then I do now." I had explained to him when Tony, Thor, and Steve fought in the woods after Thor stole Loki away from our plane.

"Probably because you've seen what it's done to someone you care so much about." Heimdall suggests. I shrug.

"I feel different here. I feel like I shouldn't be mischievous or crafty because Loki's enough of that for the both of us... there has to be some balance."

"Are you sure you want to be his balance?" Heimdall asks seriously.

I think about it. I mean, I seriously take his question to heart. I use to trick and pull pranks on people left and right. I use to make people think they're seeing a ghost but levitating a sheet and letting it fall to the ground. I use to do and act completely different then I do now. Pulling pranks was amusing, fun, and very entertaining. So I shrug again.

"I mean, pulling jokes and pranks and stuff was always fun and entertaining. Amusing when they realized it was a prank but could never figure out how I did it," I start saying, still kind of all in my thoughts. "But I think life would be a lot less amusing, entertaining, and... fun, without Loki in my life. So yes Heimdall, I would love to be Loki's balance." I state. I was completely confident in my statement. Heimdall smiles.

"Good."

Heimdalls smile instantly drops after that. He looks down the bridge with furrowed eyebrows.

"You must go." He says.

"Again? Why?!" Heimdall shakes his head.

"He's too close. Hide." He instructs.

"I'm getting some serious déjà vu right now." I grumble.

Heimdall places a hand on my back and leads me outside the bifrost room.

"Where am I going to hide this time." I say, feeling pretty grumpy. Heimdall looks at the water below us. My eyes snap up to meet his.

"Absolutely not!" I whisper-shout furiously.