"Anyways sweety, you're so pretty." Benyamin said, pulling Hawa's cheeks.

"Thanks!" She muttered, softly blushing. 

We all got inside the house and obediently took a seat in the living room while our parents got in the 'recreational' room enjoying their time by chit chatting about life and their cleaning appliances. Huzaifah and Hawa played catch with the pink ball that Hawa dragged along from home. We watched them and how awesomely cute they look together. I mean... all kids look cute together right? But somehow, looking at them, I knew they had a great future laid out ahead.

"Bro, my daughter in law is awesome." Benyamin whispered to Yusuf, stretching on the word 'awesome' in a high pitched voice.

Yusuf rolled his eyes. "She is only two bro and you are already considering her married? This is my daughter we are taking about."

"A.K.A my daughter in law." Benyamins boasted with my mischevious smile. "Well she is betrothed to my son, isn't she?" 

We all glared at him and shouted at him in unison. "Not in front of the kids!" 

"Oh come on, they're babies for god's sake!"

"You should know how good their hearing skills are." Hajara frowned, "They may look like they are playing but their ears are all perked up on us, that is how kids are."

My aunt catiously peeked in the room. "Guy's you are all staying here for the night, no excuses." 

We all looked at each other and nodded, "No problem."

"Oh my! My grand babies are not suppose to play ball in the living room." My aunt frowned, crossing her arms around her chest and pretending to look mad. Huzaifah and Hawa stopped playing and looked up at her with confusion. My aunt took the ball away from their grasp and threw it in the 'recreational' room, a really vast room.  The kids ran downstairs after the ball and she followed them running down childishly. I don't blame her, my aunt's only in her late thirties to be exact, she gave birth early if you uncover her history. 

"I call dibs for sleeping with my brother for the night. We have some important 'man' talk to do." Yusuf said raising his arms in the air. "Sorry Sarah, but after tonight this man is all yours." He playfully slapped my husband on the back wiggling his eyebrow while my husband just glared back at him furiously.

"Sure don't care, well me and Hajara have some 'girl' talk tonight. So, I am stealing your precious wife." I cackled evilly like a villain.

"Fine by me. But make sure she doesn't have the craving to sleep with me for the night." Yusuf  smirked at Hajara's way.

 I watched as my sister's face turn red, she handed me her sleeping son and got up in anger and embarrassment. She walked towards Yusuf and started throwing uncontrollable punches which didn't even seem to have any effect on him, he just laughed at her craziness. At last he held her fists with no effort as she squirmed to get out of his grasp. 

"I hate you Yusuf. Let me go!" She fired angrily.

"Nah, you love me!" He said acting bored still holding onto her wrists.

"I hate you!" She yelled.

"No you don't!" He pulled her close suddenly as she stumbled falling on his lap and Yusuf engulfed her in a hug pulling her aclose to him as possible. She stopped squirming instantly and gave up in defeated.

"I knew you loved me!" He told her, caressing her cheek.  She looked at him and they were only few inches apart drowning in each others. I looked away, I can't watching this!