▪︎You are My Wife▪︎

Start from the beginning

"Fine you take the bed and I will take the couch" I told taking the pillow, stupid guy!

"Why? can't control looking at my hotness is it?" he asked mockingly! Really? hot and him.

"Excuse me? hot and your contradiction Mr. Oberoi" I told folding my hands below my chest.

"Then sleep here Mrs. Oberoi!" he told pulling me down

"fine! And stop calling me that" I told removing his hand from mine.

"What Mrs. Oberoi? Mrs. OberOI?" he asked smirking at me.

"Shut up" I told as i turned showing my back to him. But then when he decides me not to leave, he will not of course.

He pulled laying my head on his chest! god how nice but my fate.

"What are you doing? leave me!" i told as I was wriggling up in his arms but he tightens the grip around me. He is breaking my wall I can't even do anything.

"sleep Mrs. Oberoi, I know you want the same as me" he told closing his eyes. Eventually I give up wriggling and closed my eyes feeling his warmth and protection. Wish I have this for life long!

SHIVAAY

Sun rays' pees and I feel something on my chest but then I smile widely looking down my Nikki was lying down on me clutching my me tightly as if would go. Her hair strands were disturbing my view, I slowly tugged it behind her ears. She is super cute how I wish I could just cuddle and hide her from everyone.

She lightly stirred in sleep, rubbing her eyes cutely like she used to do when she was young. She is still a baby, my baby!

"Good morning" she told looking at me in her half sleep.

"Morning Mr. Oberoi" i told holding her waist and I think the reality strike her. Jerking up she woke up.

"Leave now, it's morning" she told looking everywhere except me, this girl!!

Sighing I woke up and was going towards the balcony

"Wait, go by the front door" she told looking down. And I obliged her words

"Shivaay!" she called me out and I freeze at my place. Please Anika, please Anika ask me not to leave. Tell me all is just a facade, please I can't handle it anymore. I need you.

"Today is the wedding! I hope you remember and do attend the wedding. Be happy please" she told looking at me

"Happy? me? quite contradictory Mrs. Oberoi" I told looking at her with hurt. The way she told she will be at peace when I leave her, I felt like dying the moment but Diya's words came in mind.

I WILL NOT GIVE UP, NEVER.

Coming out through the corridor I see shocked faces Arnav and Mr. Trivedi; I just want to laugh out loud looking at their faces. But I smirked at them

"Told you, you can't separate her from me" winking at them I left the place.

I was dying minute by minute thinking about the Anika. what is she marrying in haste! What is in her mind. why can't she understand I love her more than anything in this world. I can't let her go please god show some sign that I can get her back.

How much I wish these all were a dream but no..no its the reality. People Karma gets back to you but I didn't know it will cost this much of me.

"Anika" i whispered sighed

"What the hell? I am telling i want to meet him its important! why can't you understand leave me" I looked up the person, was surprised to see Nithisha standing there yelling at the receptionist. Who was blocking her from entering my cabin?

"Sorry sir, she wasn't listening! We tried stopping her but she" I intervened snapping at the receptionist

"leave!" And she nodded and left the cabin

. "Nithisha? You're here? What is it?" I asked looking at her.

"Mr. Oberoi, sorry for coming in like this but this is really important. It's about Anika's life please" she told standing in front me and I panicked. What Anika's life? What about that! Did something happen.

"What happened? What about Anika's life? "I asked looking at her as sweat started forming on my heads.

"You are scaring me Nithisha? What about Anika?" I screamed as I couldn't handle the fear building up in me. Instead of answering she handovers a file to me, I looked at her confused.

"Look at this, you will come to know" she told and I can see the panicky on her face clearly.

With trembling hands, I took the file and it had the name

"HELP LINE HOSPITALS"

patient's name "ANIKA OBEROI"

I can feel my heart beat going on a race and my breath stopped seeing the next words.

"CANCER! BLOOD CANCER" Anika has blood cancer.

What! Now everything was clearing, the sudden dispatchment, wedding, rudeness in her tone and not to forget the moving on facade.

Everything made sense now. How could she? How the hell can she think about leaving me for this!

"How dare she?" I asked looking up at Nithisha with red eyes, the pain was eating me. I can't believe she did this!

Nithisha was scared looking at me for a moment. Taken back seeing my scary face she stammered to talk

"Mr. Mr. Oberoi just listen dont leave her for this" and I snapped glared looking at her. Swiftly I went towards the door dashing at her.

"Mr. Oberoi the wedding is now!" She told looking down.

"Learn to call me as Jiju from now on" I told without looking at her towards the car.

I don't know was a driving the car or the space shuttle. This girl will make me made and insane one day. And that day is today! I knew. I knew this idiot is hiding something.

She will see the worst of me now. I will make sure she regrets her stupid decision. Get ready Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi you will see the real Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

"Stoppp" I shouted standing on the entrance of the mandap. Anika and Sidharth were sitting on the mandap. How dare she?

She for once looked scared and terrified looking at my state. Red eyes, messy hair and smirk playing on my lips. And she knows the smirk's meaning.

"Shivaay! Shivaay you can't come here. Stop there" Arnav shouted coming in front of me while I was going to the mandap.

"Arnav Move!" I told in a raged voice and scary tone. But he didn't budge, I pushed passed him and he fell down on the chair.

"Shivaay leave! Don't create a scene" Anika told looking at me, may be embarrassed.

"What are you doing Anika? Being my Wife, how can you marry a second man? I agree we had some misunderstandings that doesn't mean you will marry with someone else. Techy. Techy no Anika, very bad!" I asked dramatically shocked.

"Mr. Oberoi you can't "Sidharth spoke but I cut him off.

"Shut up you idiot! I am talking to my wife no? Dont talk in between husband and wife. It considered as poking your nose! And yes, Anika you were telling something?" I told looking at him sarcastically

"I am no more your wife Shivaay! We are divorced, I signed the Divorce suit in front of you. If you don't remember" she told as if she was stating the fact.

"Sweet heart, we aren't divorced." I told smirking at her.

"But I signed the Divorce papers" she told confusingly.

"Of course, Darling! Undoubtedly you did but I did not, we aren't divorced yet. By law a married woman cannot marry again without having a divorce. So technically you are still my wife Mr. Oberoi"

-------

Arya