Chapter one: Okay~

(Play the song (*))

"You won't ever leave me will you?" The young boy looked at his best friend and first love.
"Promise you'll stay with me forever." The girl looked at the boy who held out his pinky to her, she smiled at him before completing the promise.
"Tae~Tae I promise to never leave you." The two eight year olds shared there signature smiles, his a cute little boxy grin, her's a soft and gentle one.
"Taehyung! Dinner time." The boy said goodbye before running off to his home, he stopped before turning around and yelling, "See you tomorrow Y/n"
As the boy ran away the girl started to tear up, because she knew the next day she would have to break her promise to him, her best friend, her first love.

Taehyung awoke to the sound of a large truck next door he looked out the window to find people putting boxes inside and starting to close it, he then caught sight of Y/n with a sad expression inside her fathers car. He immediately ran outside, in hope to catch her attention, but once there eyes met the car took off  tears streaming down both of there faces as the eight year old boy began to run after the car.
" Y/N! Stop! Come back!" More tears fell from the girl's face.
" You can't leave me! You promised!" The girl thought of something to give him in hopes he would forgive her and remember her. She looked at the stuffed lion she's had since she was a baby and rolled down her window.
"Keep him safe MR.L." She said before dropping the lion out the window.
Taehyung kept running even after he picked up the stuffed lion. He remembered what Y/n had said.
"If I'm ever scared Mr.L would tell me that everything will be okay, so you can hold him and be okay as well."

As the weeks went by Taehyung started to slowly be himself, he would still think of his one and only friend when ever he did the things they used to do. He felt alone without her, he found him being scared of the future, of never finding her again. When those thoughts come at him like a hammer, he would catch a glimpse of the one and only Mr.L and remember her words. That he would be okay while hugging him, as he held him in his arms he began to wonder.
~Would she be okay? Without us both.
Tears filled his eyes before he drifted off to sleep, he dreamt of finding her again.