Love Potion Mishap 🍋(Matsu Bros x reader) Lemon

Start from the beginning

It's just that in the middle of the park isn't the most ideal place.

Osomatsu turns my head again and kisses me again. This time I kiss him back with as much passion that I could give. These boys were my boyfriends and I loved them with all my heart. I don't know what is causing them to suddenly act this way but I'll just roll with it. Osomatsu hums and slips his tongue into my mouth. I moan softly and push my hips back against Karamatsu making him moan against my neck.

I moan into Osomatsu's mouth when two fingers push into my pussy. I glance over to watch Todomatsu as he pumps his fingers in and out of me. I could feel my arousal flare up as Todomatsu grazes my g-spot. I pull away with a moan and lay back against Karamatsu with a heavy blush. I glance back at Karamatsu with lidded eyes and a blush. "You guys really want to fuck me?" I ask and I hear them all hum in affirmation. I bite my lip as Todomatsu pulls out his fingers.

I gulp and blush heavily before pushing my folds apart with my fingers. "Then go ahead." I say with a shy smile and they all smile before Karamatsu turns me around. He smiles and I gave a nervous smile back before he kisses me deeply. I moan and wrap my arms around his neck. My breath hitches as I felt his dick nudge my pussy. He hums and lifts my hips up before slamming me down onto his dick.

I grip his shoulders and pull away with a moan as I shudder. I whine and bite my lip as I felt slight pain. The pain of losing my virginity. Karamatsu moans softly and kisses my temple while smile shakily. As I try to calm myself I hum as hands rub my waist from behind. "Lift her hips a bit Karamatsu" Osomatsu says and he does so which makes me a little nervous when I realize. This was my first time and I would be taking two dicks at once. Oh boy.

I bury my face into Karamatsu's shoulder as Osomatsu nudges my already filled pussy. I let out a whine before I gasp as Osomatsu pushes in with one thrust. I bite my lip and I felt my legs shake at feeling of being filled. I gasp softly as they start to thrust and I lay my head on Karamatsu's shoulder. He hums and kisses my temple. "You feel amazing darling~ absolutely beautiful~" He purrs and I smile "at least your sweet talk hasn't changed." I mumble and moan softly as I feel both of them moving inside me.

It was a little too much at first but after some time it felt incredible. I moan softly and pull back to kiss Karamatsu. He hums and reaches a hand up to thread through my hair. I whine softly as Karamatsu pulls away before he lays down keeping his hold on my hips. I hum and tilt my head before feeling a poke on my cheek. I turn my head and blush when I saw Ichimatsu with his hard on throbbing in front of my face. Before I had the time to react he held my head and thrusts into my mouth. I gag lightly but moan softly. He hums before slowly thrusting in and out of my mouth.

I moan softly and run my tongue against his shaft as he thrusts. He moans softly and grips my hair. "Oh~ She feels so good~" Osomatsu moans and kisses my shoulder. "Mmmh~ She really does~" Karamatsu moans and I blush softly. I glance over at the others and was surprised to see them just patiently waiting. I pull off Ichimatsu with a gasp and moan as Karamatsu hits my g-spot. "Oh~ right there~" I moan softly and both Osomatsu and Karamatsu start to thrust roughly.

I moan out and groan softly as Ichimatsu pushes back into my mouth. I hear Osomatsu moan before he grips my hips. "Oh~ I'm gonna cum~" he moans into my ear and I shudder. I let a muffled moan as Osomatsu starts thrusting erratically. My eyes shot open with a loud but muffled moan as Osomatsu thrusts deep into me with a low moan. I shudder and moan softly as he came inside me.

I heard a slight groan of annoyance from Karamatsu but he didn't cease his movements. Osomatsu pulls out and I whine from the loss. I heard Osomatsu huff before he collapses with his eyes and smile drooping. I hum in thought as he lays there looking pretty tired. I was brought out of my thoughts as Ichimatsu pushes my head down to the hilt with a drawn out moan. It was then I realized how close he was.