Love Potion Mishap 🍋(Matsu Bros x reader) Lemon

For FWPlacencia

Hey I'm back from vacation and I can't wait to post more stories for you guys. Sorry that this one took so long I was trying to get it perfect😊

I let out a sigh as I walk through the park for a night stroll. I hum and glance towards the city when I heard screaming. I tilt my head in confusion and hum when I saw a pink light emitting from the city. What the hell I think before I decided to sit down on a bench to take a break. Then my phone rang. I hum and took a seat before taking out my phone to answer.

I saw that it was Totoko.

I greet her with a hello "Y/n! Where are you right now?" She asks with a worried voice and I hum "uh taking a stroll through the park. why?" I ask and she sighs "Okay well you need to get home. Now!" She says and I hum as I stood up "What? Why?" I ask and she sighs "Just get back home and call me when you're their. I'll explain once you're home safe." She says and I hum but before I could ask anything else she hung up.

She sounded panicked. I hum and turn to head home. If she sounds that worried and panicked maybe I should head home. As I was walking home I felt like someone was watching me. Before I could even turn to look I was tackled to the ground. I let a scream before I was flipped over. I calm down a bit when I saw Jyushimatsu.

I sigh in relief and huff "Jyushimatsu don't do that! I love you but you know I hate when you do that." I say and hum as he pushes his face into my neck, nuzzling the area. As he does that I realize something. My eyes widen and blush covers my face. I glance around and try to push him off.

"Uh..Jyushimatsu...Why are naked?"

He just hums and kisses my neck. I blush harder and finally push him up. I was caught of guard to see he had hearts in his eyes and his eyes were lidded slightly with his tongue lolled out, drool dripping out of his mouth. "What the-Why are there hearts in your eyes? Why does your face look so lewd?" I ask and he holds my face before kissing me. I squeak softly as he pushes his tongue into my mouth. I clutch his shoulders and try to push him off.

I love him but we were in the middle of the freaking park!

I push him off with a gasp and he moves to kiss my neck. "Jyushi-Ah~ stop! We're in public!" I exclaim but he doesn't cease the kissing on my neck. What has gotten into him? I think before I bite my lip with a hum "So you found her?" I hear in Osomatsu's voice and turn my head only to immediately look away. Beside me stood the rest of my boyfriends. Completely naked. With the same look Jyushimatsu had.

"What is going on?! Why are you all naked?! Why are your faces so-mph!" I was cut off as Jyushimatsu kisses me, pushing his tongue deep into my mouth. I gasp and pant softly when he pulls away. I squeak softly as I was sat up and pulled back. I glance behind me to see Karamatsu. I blush as he tenderly kisses my neck before reaching his hands down to tug my shirt off.

Before I could protest Osomatsu turns my head and kisses me deeply. I squeak softly as Karamatsu yanks my bra off. I moan softly as both Choromatsu and Ichimatsu cup my breasts. "Hehe~ So soft~" Ichimatsu purrs and Choromatsu hums. I blush and shudder as Choromatsu latches his mouth onto my right breast while Ichimatsu fondles the other. I pull back with a moan and bite my lip with a whine.

"Guys s-stop!~ W-We're in public~" I whine out and gasp softly when Todomatsu slides his hand into my pants. I moan as he rubs me through my underwear "But you feel so wet y/n~ So you must be getting turned on~" he purrs before pulling my bottoms off. I blush and moan softly as he rubs his fingers along my wet slit. I sigh as he knew he was right. I am getting turned on. I mean I have fantasized the day I would get to lose my virginity alongside my boyfriends.