chapter 1

It was a sunny day in troll village poppy woke up with excitement in her veins ready to sing a song, HEY GUYS!!! READY TO SING A SONG?! she yelled. Yeah! Biggie screamed. Let's do this! Guy diamond said in a autotuned voice. She hit her cowbell three times and then started singing.

      I come home in the morning light
     Today everything's gonna go right
    Now that I'm queen of the kingdom I run
    And trolls they wanna have fun,
   Oh, trolls just wanna have fun
   The phone rings in the middle of the night
   My father yells what are you gonna do with your life?!
  Oh daddy dear, your still number one
  But trolls they wanna have fun
  Oh, trolls just wanna
 Oh, trolls just wanna have fun

Then they ended the song with a dab. Well that was fun right? Poppy asked. Everyone nodded. Yeah that was. They said. Then they went back to their normal schedules.
Hey Poppy? Branch asked. Yeah Branch? Poppy answered. He had a poppy flower behind his back. Umm nevermind! Then he ran to his bunker. Well he's weird! And I'm the weirdest troll here! Cooper stated. Yeah poppy said. So guys you ready to go to scrapbook at my place? Poppy asked excitedly. Umm don't you have queen duties to take care of poppy? Biggie asked. Umm no why? Poppy asked with a frown. Well we just think that since you've became queen....well. biggie said. well what? Poppy said with tears in her eyes. Well we think that you have better things to do. Biggie said. Oh.....ok I-I'll just go this way. She said. Then the pink troll ran in the woods not aware that dangerous creatures were in there. Poppy ran away in the woods and sat on a tree crying. They think I h-have better things to d-do?! I wish I was still the princess of troll village and not the queen. She threw her arms out looking for something to do to get that sentence out of her head. Maybe I should just sing something.

   Hello darkness my old friend I've come to talk with you again
   Because a vision softly creeping left its seeds while I was sleeping
   And the bison that was planted in my-

Then some unusual type of music played out of nowhere, it sounded like a loud instrument and there was red spotlights going everywhere she saw something come up from the ground it was a troll but not one she's ever seen, this troll had a blood red Mohawk and a grey type colored skin and poppy could tell this troll was scary cuz the troll was staring at her  with evil in her eyes. Then the troll switched the way she was playing the guitar and then fell on her knees doing the rock on sign with her tongue sticking out poppy looked scared,scared enough to faint. Then the troll stood up.

So hi my name's barb and you better hand over your string or else...she said looking at her finger nails that were painted black. O-or e-else w-w-what? Poppy said shaking. Or else- then she made an evil face at poppy then poppy grabbed her ukulele almost dropping it. So what will it be pink girl? Barb asked. Then king peppy was yelling, POPPY! POPPY WERE ARE YOU?! Then poppy was about to go to her dad till barb was running away. Then poppy looked in the direction where the mysterious troll went. She heard her dad getting closer till he was right behind her. Poppy? Why in the hair would you come all the way down in the woods?! There are dangerous creatures here- DAD I THINK WERE IN DANGER! poppy said. Why do you say that? Peppy said worriedly. C-cuz I s-saw this t-troll that looked d-different from us and it had a red Mohawk, grey like skin, and her name was... Barb. Poppy said. King peppy sighed, poppy I think it's time you know. He said. Know what? Poppy said. Then the trolls went back to troll village everyone looked at poppy and could tell she was shook up of fear by the way she was walking. Then peppy took her to the middle of troll village. Well dad? Who was that? Poppy asked. Poppy, there are other types of trolls peppy said.  Huh? Poppy asked. Then peppy went over to the harp that the pop trolls had. You see this? Peppy said. Yes dad that's our string. Poppy said. Not just a string he said then he touched the string and it played a sound. Then the other trolls started dancing but when it stopped they stopped. Woah poppy said amazed. Our ancestors created six strings each for a different type of music. Peppy said. Which are what? Poppy asked. Well there are pop,funk,classical,techno,and rock. Most of us aren't pop. Wait what? Cooper asked. Peppy pointed at Cooper, cooper your apart of the funk trolls. Everyone gasped at what he had said. And I know the troll you were talking about poppy. Peppy said. Who was it? Poppy asked. It was king thrashes daughter named queen barb she is the troll you saw in the woods. He said. Oh my troll! Dad she told me to give her our string or.....poppy said. Or else what? Peppy said. She didn't say. Poppy said. Oh no. Peppy said with a scared face. What? What's wrong? She asked. Long ago when all the different kinds of trolls lived in this village their was a fight going on with the thrash and everyone. thrash was like 19 years old and I was 17 years old all the trolls were bullying him and thrash said that when were grown enough to be leaders he was going to steal all the strings with the help of his kid and from that day he kept his promise. Peppy said. Oh my GAW! Smidge yelled in her low voice. Dad we need to do something about this! Poppy said. Do what? Peppy asked. I have an idea!! Poppy said. Then branch jumped out of his bunker, NOPE! Branch said. But it will work I know it will!! Whats your idea? Asked legsley. We will unite the trolls! Poppy said. Branch was thinking in his head, poppy waved her hands around his face to see what he was thinking of. Umm branch? Are you in there buddy? Poppy said. Y-Yeah? I guess your right this time. He said. Poppy was just standing there amazed to hear branch say that. Yay! She said. Then poppy kissed him on the cheek. Branch was blushing like crazy.