Chapter Two

(Slender Man POV)

Slender Man held out his hand and shook her hand. Slender looked at her hair and her cloths. He seemed to noice that she was nervous. Slender said: Well I. He stopped and looked at her green beautiful eyes. They looked like fresh wet grass on a sunny day after it rained. Slender continued: Well I suppose you can stay here has long has you follow they rules we have around here ok? Terra said: Ok.

It has been two days sense Slender let Terra stay. He seem to like her company. He never felt like this way with anyone. For the past two days he got to know better. Everyone seem to like her company too.

The next Slender decided do introduce her to his three other brothers. Offender, Splendor, and Tender. A few hours later they arrived. They seemed surprised to see Terra, because she was the only human here. Masky has standing right next to here so she wasn't uncomfortable. She smiled at Masky. We walk to the dinning room and sat in silence waiting for the food. Masky, Toby, Ben, and Sally started to talk to Terra.

When the food came Tender said: Well what you name human. All the brother slenders looked up. Terra said: I'm Terra. Splendor said: What delightful name do you know why you where named that hmm? Terra said: W...well um I think it's because my mom loved the stars and one of them was called that. Splendor said: Well that very nice.

After we all went too are rooms to change into are formal wear. A few minutes everyone was in the ball room. Terra was in a black as night dress to go with her black hair. Terra was sitting at a table with Sally. Soon her and Sally started to dance on the dance floor. The four slender brother where sitting around there own table. Slender was nervous, because he want to dance with Terra.

Then all of the sudden Offender ask: Bro you ok? Slender didn't do or say anything. Then he finally said: I wanted to ask Terra to dance. Splendor said: Oh do you like like like her. Slender looked up blushing and said: NO..... well i mean to be nice you know. Splendor said: Sure. He looked at him with a smile on his face. Slender got up and walked over to Terra. Terra looked up and said: Oh hey what's up? Slender said: Well i was wondering if you want dance. Terra seemed to turn red a little bit and said: Sure.

                                                                            To Be Continued