A Modern Day Cinderella

Once upon a Saturday night, at nine o'clock, Ella and her friends arrived at the night club The Palace, planning on having the night of their lives. They had spent four full hours doing their hair, their makeup, and putting on mini-fashion shows in bathroom mirrors to decide what to wear. They all looked amazing, but it was Ella who was the most beautiful and radiant girl. Ella had styled her long, beautiful blonde hair in perfect curls that fell around her shoulders, and painted her lips in the most amazing shade of red. The baby blue cocktail dress she wore hugged her body in a very flattering way, accentuating her curves. As soon as Ella stepped into The Palace, all eyes were on her, and every man there without a date wanted nothing more than to dance with the stunning young girl. But only one gentleman was lucky enough to have the privilege of dancing with the mysterious beauty. Henry, a handsome trust fund baby and son of a rich entrepreneur, had managed to catch Ella's attention and keep it the entire night. They had danced and drank together for almost three hours before Ella had to leave The Palace, as her two friends had consumed too much alcohol, and had found themselves drunk. Embarrassed, Ella grabbed her friends and ran out of The Palace without giving Henry her phone number. Henry ran after her, desperate to get Ella's number. On the way out, though, Ella fell, and one of her sparkling heels fell off her foot. As her friends stumble into the Uber Ella called, she stood conflicted, wanting her shoe, but also wanting to escape from her embarrassment. She saw Henry burst through the exit of The Palace and call, "Ella!" In that moment, Ella made her decision. She cried, clumsily running towards her lost shoe, "Damnit! These are Louis Vuitton's!" Then, she disappeared in the Uber with her drunk friends and her complete pair of Louis Vuitton heels.