.05.

.05.

Choi Yena's Secret

"Guh-Guys?,"

"No one can hear you, Yena unn—Yena," the killer took out a blaring white knife out of her pocket, the one she used to kill Chaeyeon with.

Screams came out of the girls mouth resulting in the killer hovering her hand on the ducks' mouth.

"Please, I'm your friend!," Yena screamed on the top of her lungs. "My friend? Are you sure about that? Last time I checked I was what? A psycho?," the killer seethed through her teeth. 

A number of 'please' and 'don't kill me' were nonstop from the tied up girl.

The other just slid the knife down her throat. "Shh, stop talking," the girl then pushed it farther down her throat until the knife fully went through her throat.

"That's why you should never, ever speak again,"

"Your foul mouth won't be causing any trouble anymore,"

The girl took the knife out of her throat, just to in-pale it into the heart. "You're so clueless," the killer then took back the knife to walk away from the duck.

Flashback

"I heard that ERROR

ERROR

ERROR

"She's psycho!," Yena gossiped through the call. Unbeknownst to her, the girl she was talking about eyed her.

"I knew that her boyfriend broke up with her! She's so pathetic anyway, tsk thinking that she can skip classes because she's foreign? Probably terrible at Korean." the latter stiffened.

Yena will pay for spreading rumors about her.

How terrible of a job she did about hiding it.

A MESSAGE FROM YENA!

ERROR

ERROR

*YOU CANNOT USE THIS HINT ANYMORE*

"Thought you could've figured out my plan? Tsk, you're so dumb reader. I've left you clue after clue and yet you're still so delusional,"

*+~

"You guys~," Nako whined. "Where's Yena-chan?," her voice high and bouncy.

The girl was so excited to see her friend.

"I think she went on a trip with Yujin," Yuri continued playing on her phone. "I thought Yujin was sick?," Wonyoung entered the room.

"Oh—Yena forced her to go," the latter chuckled.

A sad Sakura came into the room. It felt so tense.

"Why would you be laughing at this time?," she blandly asked. "I'm trying to not think—not think of her right now," Yuri shivered.

"She has a name you know," Venom dripped from sakura's voice. "Please, let's not argue infront of our maknae, yes?," Yuri spat back.

"Whatever," Sakura sat on the couch, looking down at her fingers. She was so pale, too pale for comfort.

"We'll found out the secret, okay unnie?," Sakura nodded her head.

The front door opened revealing a messy Yujin. Her eyes were bloodshot and her hands were shaking.

"Shu-She's gone!," her voice trembled. "Who?," Yuri asked.

"Yena!,"

Flashback

"Yena-unnie?," Nako came up to the crying girl. "I-I thought she loved me," the duck wiped her eyes. "I'm sure she did," Nako laid her head on the shoulder of the crying girl.

"Yuri probably plays me," the duck laughed. "I'm so easy to get aren't I?," the shorter just shrugged. "You're not unnie, you're so good at many things! Like singing, dancing, rapping, y'now?," the duck laughed.

"Yeah, but I can't get Yuri's heart," the other frowned. "Of course you can. If you can win over the infamous playgirl's heart, I'm sure you can get Yuri," 

Yena hugged the girl. "Thank you for being with me," Nako hugged her back. "Always will be,"

"Wuh-What if she doesn't love me back?," Yena asked. "Then you leave her alone," Nako patted her head. "Think she'll ever love me like the way I love her?,"

"She loves you, don't worry Yena-unnie," the girl hugged her. "Please be my friend forever, Nako-chan," the other smiled.

"Forever,"

Flashback End

"Wuh-What do you mean?," Nako held tears in her eyes. "She's gone Nako," Yujin hugged her arms.

"Why are you so sad?," Sakura clawed her arms. She was so frustrated on who was killing her friends.

"Yujin you fought with Chaeyeon and Yena the most," Minju fought Yujin. Chaewon kept mum.

"You could be the killer for all we know," Nako cried.

The dog couldn't say anything, because the things they said weren't exactly true. Well—one of the things they said were true.

Flashback

"Yujin!," Yena barked. "Stop being like this, stop playing Wonyoung like--like she's a toy," Yena scolded the younger. "I haven't, she's been all weird with me lately. I don't know what has been going through her head, but she keeps going on about me being with Minju while being with her. I'm with neither of them!," Yujin explained.

"You need to straighten up your act," 

"Or what?,"

"The next time I see you, you'll be getting a good beating.

Yena had walked away. Leaving an angry, frustrated girl behind her. "You'll die early. I know you will. You'll fall to the ground till' no one can find you," Yujin muttered underneath her breath.

Flashback End

"I can't wait till' the next girl gets killed. I'll make sure she dies a terrible way,"

"You can't possibly believe that Yujin did it right?," Chaewon interfered the argument. "She's a kid for goodness sakes," Sakura turned red.

"A kid who can go out and murder people. Maybe I am right, maybe you're next on the killers' list because everyone here can't seem to understand that Yujin has been to all the places that the deaths were at," Sakura started to blow up.

"Shut up! We know that Yujin wouldn't have done it. You're just angry because Chaeyeon died, and that one of us didn't. You're angry that the killer got to her before you could save her! Face it Sakura, we can't change the past. We can't change what we've done," a breathless Chaewon pointed a finger at Sakura. 

Chaewon brushed past everyone but pulled a girl aside. 

"I've been keeping your stupid secret for this long. You said that you'd kill one person, whys she dead?,"

"I've told you Chaewon. Karma is coming to feast on members who wronged me,"

"And you're special someone is next,"

Chaewon's eyes widened and she ran too Minju. She'd protect Minju with her life if the girl had a choice.

AN

wow how dramatic lol. please comment ↴

here 

for who you think is the murderer