Not happening

If they knew I was dieing it would never be the same. They won't know. I'll tell them when the time is right. I looked at father and the Mizukage.

"I leave tonight. I'm moving to the Leaf village.I'll have my own life. Without you." Father chuckled.

"How are you going to do that? If the Hokage knew you were on your death bed, do you think he'd let you stay by yourself?"

I narrowed my eyes at them, "They won't know." I teleported out, my headband being left behind in my spot. I appeared next to Kakashi when they were about to leave. "C-can I go with you guys?" I asked, stuttering from being shocked I just did that. "I am wishing to move to the Leaf Village." Kakashi looked at me and smiled a closed eye smile.

"Of course! Are you a ninja?" He asked walking, everyone was walking with us, Sasuke included, guess they made sure he lived.

"Uhh I know some jutsu's but I'm not much of a fighter.." Not in my condition I'm in no way capable to fight, but I couldn't let them know that. I smiled as Kakashi smiled more.

Kohona.

It was beautiful compared to my old village. Sunny, green and bright. My eyes had to adjust to the deffernce. Kakashi let me get on his back half way there, I was feeling faint from the walk so I slept most of the way.

"Tanshi-chan, I'm taking you to the Hokages. He needs to test your ability and run a phyical on you so we know what to put on your info." Kakashi said. Since I was still tired, I didn't really hear him. I just nodded and cuddled my head into his silver hair.

"Tanshi-chan. We're here." Kakashi said, Setting me into a comfy chair. I woke up and looked around. A lady stood in front of me. First thing I saw was she had really big boobs. Kind of made me insecure about myself. Since I barely ate, My chest was flat and my ribs could be played like an instrument.

"I'm Tsunade, the Hokage" She said softly, I looked at her. "Kakashi you are dismissed for now. I'm going to do a check up on her in private." He nodded. I paniced. A check up?! If she does that then they'll see my health!!

"Wow Tanshi-chan, I'm sorry. I won't let this get out don't worry. You can tell everyone when you feel comfortable." I nodded, I had just let the Hokage find out my health. what? I couldn't hide it from her!! She could suffocate me with her boobs!! Yes I am scared of being suffocated, I mean look at them things!!! ^-^"

"KAAAAKASHI!! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" Tsunade yelled. I nearly anime fell at her loudness. Kakashi appeared with a sweatdrop on his head. I giggled. "Kakashi, I need you to show Tanshi to her new apartment. Its right next to yours, so if she needs you, your there. Also SHIZUNE!" A lady with shoppy black hair and pig appeared, "Find Gai, he will train her. And GET ME SOME SAKE!!!" She yelled. I giggled more. Kakashi had wide eyes.

"Why have Gai train her?! He will kill her!!" I put my head down.

"She needs a slight push. He will keep her healthy and in shape. I trust him more anyway" I laughed at Kakashi-kun's face.

Wait....Kakashi-KUN? Why!? First he's cute, then his face, and now KUN?! I'm losing it...

But I wonder who this Gai is. hmm And Kakashi says he'll kill me...Is he really that intense? Tsunade is going to let him know my health so he doesn't kill me. But only Her and him will know. I'm glad I came here. I trust these people and they treat me so well.

Kakashi let me hope on his back again and started heading to my new apartment. I smiled and leaned my head on his back, taking in his wonderful scent...Wait STOP IT!!!!

Me- So 5updates in one day? :)

Kakashi- I smell wonderful? *smells self* I smell of dogs and sweat!

Me- *Anime fall* ^-^" Till next time