The pain of Knowing (Kakashi Love)

No matter what you do, Your never prepared for that last moment in your life. Never. I have been preparing my whole life of 18 years and I am still not prepared for my destiny in hell. My name is Sui, Tanshi. Also going by Shi. I am part of the Sui clan which is known for their beliefs of death and life. Death for those who deserve it and Life for those who do. Me? I don't deserve life. Well thats what my mother and father tell me all the time.

"You bitch!! Get up and do the damned dishes!!" My mother screamed waking me from my thoughts of reality. The black around my eyes saying that I haven't slept for years. "Now!!" I scrambled up and made my way to the kitchen. Bruises covering my arms and gashes in my face from last nights beating with my dad. My long floor length deep purple hair sweeping the floors getting matts of dirt in it. My shallow green eyes lifeless and narrowed.

Brother tells me that I am hated for my strength and knowing. See, I have inherited my clans curse. I can see the bad in the future. My pupil turns into a red hourglass when I use it. I have only used it once or twice to show Father what he wants to know about his out comes of battle. Father is the right hand man of the Mizukage. Mother is a Anbu Captain. Brother is a Jonin teacher. And me? I'm a servant to those who come to our village.

"We have guests arriving from Kohona soon Tanshi. Make sure they are treated well with respect. They are in the village nearby assisting Tazuna that bridge builder. You will assist them and make sure they are comfortable." Father stated. Not making eye contact at all. I made a acknowledging sound and scampered off. I have never seen Kohona ninjas before. I looked at the sky as I made my way through the water to reach the next village to which they were staying. I closed my eyes as I hit land.

"ITS HUGE!!!" Some boy screamed, I giggled slightly, making my presence known to them. I froze and bowed low.

Three ninjas were in a boat with Mr. Tazuna the bridge builder. There was a white headed one, who I assumed was the sensei. A yellow, pink and black haired one which I knew as Genin. I kept my head bowed as I quietly spoke. "Excuse my presence. I am here by the Mizukage's request to assist the ninja of the Leaf. Which I assume by the head gear to be you four." I looked up slightly and back down shamefully. I could sense the confusion of my bash fullness radiating off them.

"Mizukage has sent us an assistant? Is that so? You most be rather powerful to be sent by him." The white Haired one stated smiling.

I looked up fast, only to blush and look back down, making sure no one saw my gashes. "N-no. I-I am here to make you feel as if your home. Make you comfortable. I am not a ninja." I stuttered out.

"BUT I CAN FEEL YOUR STRONG CATRA(lol) COMING OFF YOU!!!" the blonde yelled, making me flinch back fast.

"Naruto stop your yelling!" The pinkette said. Naruto huffed and looked away embarrassed. "Kakashi Sensei, Naruto is right, I can sense this girls Chakra level is high." She said looking up at her sensei. Kakashi stepped towards me and I flinched back more. He stood in front of me and lifted my chin up. I snapped my eyes open to have my eyes have white hourglasses and the rest black.

Everything went dark..

OC

Welp!!! that's my first part in The Kakashi LOOOOOOOVE story series :D What cha think? Shi-chan is pretty cool? I thought so :D