The battle

Me- I'm BORED! So I'm updating AGAIN!! :D

Kakashi- Am I going to do more "cute" things? -.-"

Me- ALWAYS!!! This is going to be a bit of a dramactic scene. So bare with me with Fight scenes and teary eyed scenes.

Kakashi- Ugh Whoes crying?

Me- Idk but OH WELL!!

Gaara- Whoah...Where am I?

Me- PANDAH!!!!!

Naruto- Hey !!

Me- I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM :) BTW I own the Sui clan <3

Kakashi- GET ON WITH THE STORY!

Me- HAI!!!

Kakashi carried me onto the bridge where the flashes occured. He set me down and looked around, fog carried out through the bridge.

"Get ready!" Kakashi said, getting into a battle stance. I stood and looked around, Sakura pulled me to her and pushed me by tazuna.

"We'll keep you safe Shi-chan!" She said smiling at me. I smiled slightly ghastly. She's got potiental to be a great ninja. Sasuke was shaking slightly.

"Awh look, that one is already shaking!" A man said. His name is Zabuza. He was a water clone.

"I'm shaking with Excitement." Sasuke smirked. Kakashi nodded at him and Sasuke took out the clones.

"Hmm Zabuza-kun, May I fight this one? He has potiental to match me." The boy with the mask said, walking out. Zabuza laughed and nodded.

I sat down, not being able to be in the fight and crossed my legs indian style. "Kohan-no-jutsu" I whispered and closed my eyes. Sakura looked back at me as my body went limp behind her.

"shi-chan!!" She turned to my body. I appeared in outter dimension behind her. She couldn't see me, but I could see everything in inverse colors. I walked to  Sasuke and put my hand to his foward, activating his kekai genkai. This was part of my clans good side. I could use Kohan, meaning Second Half, and go into an out layer of the dimension and fight, activate keikai genkais or alter the future. I went up to kakashi and tilted my head at him, he was talking to Zabuza, his headband up, revealing his sharigun. His face was so amusing to me. He covered the lower half with a mask and yet he still had a cute face. I reached out and touched his cheek, He froze and I backed up giggling. I went behind Zabuza. Time to mess with him big time!

"Zabuza." He flinched and turned in circles looking for me. "this is it for you. Godan(Right?) is going to drop you. Your going to be killed. Haku will die. I've seen it."

"What is this?!" He shouted at Kakashi. Kakashi looked confused. "What jutsu is this? How are you in my head?!?!" He pulled out his sword and pointed it to Kakashi.

"Its not Kakashi. Its your angel. I'm trying to save your life. End this and your life and Haku's life shall be spared."  Zabuza turned to Sakura and looked at my limp body.

"ITS HER Isn't it!!!?!" He said. He sounded like a loon. Kakashi sent his dogs at him. Pakun looked at me and tilted his head. He could see me!

"Shh! I'm a secret Pakkun." He nodded and attacked Zabuza. I smiled and went back to my body, passing out for real from using such a powerful jutsu.

Me- Ok so no sad yet lol My bad ^_^"

Kakashi- You lied? -.//"

Me- What!? NO!! I do NOT  Lie!!!!

Kakashi- *anime fall*

Me- Back later :)