They got to know that Jamal will also be a part of the convoy, Shafaqat got the news from a reliable source.

They entered the plane with the rest of the guards, who were selected for this mission.

"How is your brother now?" Ragini asked, even a doctor was present.

"Still unconscious."

Ragini was sitting next to him and her father, "how long will the flight be?"

They looked at her, "why?!"

"I'm tired." She yawned and stretched her arms.

Laksh smiles, but to his disappointment she rested her head on her father's shoulder, "wake me, when we reached."

Shafaqat suppressed his laughed as he saw the face expression of Laksh.

Jamal was also looking at her, Ragini had covered her face as soon as she felt it, she turns and rested her head on Laksh shoulder and hide more.

Laksh hands were tied on handcuffs, he had to lift both hands and covered her face completely, as he understood her Intension without words.

The flight didn't took long and they reached the border, between Pakistan and India.

Ragini took the stretcher with Shafaqat. Laksh and her father were behind her, they was gonna cross the gate.

"Ragini come on it's time." Shafaqat said and she shook her head, "no, I can't do this."

"If you do, then you both will be in the same country. Just think."

Ragini pouts, "why I want to be in the same country as he is?"

Shafaqat took a deep and loud breaths through his nose, "because you have an Aashiqu in him."

Ragini looked at him, "no!" She shouts and all looked at her, she looked at them with an awkward smile, "sorry." She said.

At the border a very guarded scene was created.

But Ragini's gaze were looking for something else, she smiles, "Laksh there your family!" She points on them as she immediately could recognise them.

Laksh comes in handcuffs, the border guards were checking each of them, but Laksh stood there in front of Ragini, "female constable."

"I'm telling you..."

Ragini hits Shafaqat, "Shh!"

They were allowed to pass the border on permission, Abdul, Jamal, Shafaqat, Ragini and SanLak.

"I'm his lawyer and I want to defence him in front of the military court." Ragini said and they all were looking at her.

"You have hired me last night."

They all just heard last night.

"In jail, she came to meet me with Shafaqat in JAIL!" He shouts and they all looked nodded.

Laksh looked at her, "really?" He was a little bit disappointed. She is using me not to go into the jail of her country.

The general of Laksh Team came, "there is no need, we have plenty of lawyers who can defence him, we don't need a stranger."

"Stranger?!" Laksh said, "she is my friend and I hired her as long as I know I have the right to chose my lawyer."

Ragini looked at him. Using my skills to get away from sentence. Huh!

"She can't stay here, she has no citizenship."

"Oh mister I will defend him from jail. I don't need to stay here." Ragini said and the man looked at her in shock.