Shot ten

Man ich hoffe es ist was geworden... 🙈
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ragini was looking at Shafaqat, "I don't know how to safe him from jail, do you think there is a way out to help him?"

Shafaqat gave her a look, "really you are asking me for help, you just met him do you know how many risked I took on me. Your name is already defamed and now this. Who will marry you now?"

Ragini pouts, "mera Aashiqu {my lover}."

Both looked at each other and bursted out into a loud laughter.

Laksh was in the cell, he had a small window and could see the moon. He smiles looking at it.

"Ragini you here? Is everything alright?"

Ragini nodded and gave him a warm smile, "yes, Shafaqat has connections so I could meet you. You know lawyer client talk." She smirked bright.

Laksh shook his head, "you are unbelievable and a great lawyer. I would never stop you!"

Ragini hold the railing, "see that's what I am saying, he should encourage me instead he is teasing me to keep me at home. Huh!"

He rolled his eyes, "you both are unique." He also hold the railing close to her hands.

"I came to say bye, Allah Hafiz." She looked into his eyes, waiting for something.

"Yes, thanks. And don't worry if I ever come out of the jail I will inform you."

Ragini was controlling her anger, "fine." She said under her breath, "inform me." She turned to leave, but he hold her hand on the railing.

"I won't mind to stay my life in this jail." He released her and sat on the bed, he had.

I don't know what you were expecting, but I know I can't be with you. I'm sorry, I know you can't safe me for going into the jail, either here or there, but as you are here I wanna stay.

Ragini was sitting on the roof of her house, she wasn't able to sleep and thinking of a plan, a working plan, but everything seems to be wrong or better say a fail.

As she couldn't sleep she heard the Azaan, she knew there was a plan for her and she just has to follow the path. She went down and did the wudu. She covers her hairs with a silk cloth and spread the prayer carpet, praying was everything she did and for the first time she changed it.

Ya Allah today they will sent Laksh back, please give him a safe journey and a fast recovery for his brother. Only then we can find the double agent. Haan and keep Ammi and Abbu healthy.

She completed her prayer and went up to her room, she was waiting for the convoy, her father was ordered for the job.

Ragini got an idea, she made a call and soon her father left to the quarter, "Ammi I have to leave. I will come later."

Her mother was confused, but she knows her daughter, no one can stop her.

A car stopped, "hopp in Ragini." Shafaqat said, and Ragini drove with him to the quarter.

"My plan will work," he said with a smirk on his face, "I'm sure."

Ragini frowns at him, "can't believe it that I'm going to so this."

They stepped out of the jeep and rushed to the airfield, Laksh and his brother were standing there waiting for the airplane.

"Stop!" Ragini shouts and they all turned, "Ragini?!" Most of the officers said her name as she was famous, she smirks, "Tashan!" She walks to them, "I'm his lawyer and it's my duty to be around till he is given to his country, I will accompany your journey that too with a guard, Shafaqat."