Shot seven

Oh man so keine Lust!
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"No, Laksh isn't a spy, please." Ragini was begging under tears, but her father showed his cold side, "dafaa Ho yahan se {Get lost}!" He shouts at her and she frightened.

"Sir?" Laksh was trying to explain himself, but there was no way that anyone would listen to him.

Ragini ran back home to her mother, who was completely unknown about the ongoing happenings, "Ragini?" She was hell scared seeing her daughter in this state, she never felt weak, but today she enclosed her daughter into tight hug.

"What happen to you?" Her mother was asking trying to get a clue, but Ragini was devastated, she couldn't think nor talk, her heart wanted to cry only.

Laksh was in the jail of the headquarter, they tied him and started to beat him, they didn't waited for an arrest warrant or anything related to it [I'm not sure about any law of the Asian area].

Laksh was asked questions but he remains silent, he didn't utter a word, till.

"If you won't speak I will get your lover here, she helped you. Ragini Siddiqui, she will be locked up as well." Jamal shouts and Laksh anger rose, "she isn't my lover. She is a human with a golden heart, pure as holy what you aren't. Now I understand why she covers in front of you. Your dirty mind is reflected on your dirty eyes."

Jamal hits him again with the stick, "I'm allowed to do everything. I'm highest ranked officer here."

Laksh laughs sheepish, "so what?! Do you want me to give you respect for it? I'm a Major and I give a damn on your ranking, because you now worth it."

Again a hit, one after another one, Laksh was bearing it long enough that Jamal got tired of it, but Laksh was smiling, "come on I have still some areas which aren't black or blue, try to get them."

A few constables were suppressing their laughs, but a gaze of Jamal and they quieten.

He left the cell to get some new methods to harm him.

Shafaqat shook his head, "why you lied if you weren't here to spy on us?"

Laksh looked at him, "Ragini isn't my lover." That was all he was saying, "we aren't having any kind of illegitimate relationship, we are friends and not more."

Shafaqat hold the railing, he took a deep breath  to say something, but he was forcefully turned to receive a slap, "itni behrahmi Se usse maara tum ne {You are a merciless monster how dare you to hurt him like this}?!"

Ragini glares at him, "Koi haaq nahi hai tumhara ya kissi aur ka {You don't have the right neither anyone else}."

All were looking at a furious and fearless Ragini in her lawyer attire, "I'm his lawyer, defence lawyer get him down!" She shouts but Shafaqat shook his head, "I'm a police inspector, I don't have the right or ability to give orders or TO HIT A PR...

All were looking at a furious and fearless Ragini in her lawyer attire, "I'm his lawyer, defence lawyer get him down!" She shouts but Shafaqat shook his head, "I'm a police inspector, I don't have the right or ability to give orders or TO HIT A PRISONER."