Part 1 Chapter 3: DJZ's Creative Awakening

1 week has passed since DJZ revealed that he was the reincarnated form of the diety knight known as "Creation Knight". Despite being The Enchantress' captive...Noire was treated civilly due to being a female knight...The Black Knight, her twin "decided" to be her lone guard. DJZ, however was consistently flirted with by all the Daughters Of No Quarter, Princess Knight, Theadora the Mare Knight and the enigmatic young Bird lady known as Blood Tengu Knight. To be clear..

Theadora is a Revenant Centaur Knight who has the same abilities as Specter Knight whose over 7 feet high thanks to her horse half!

Princess Knight is a reanimated suit of golden and otherworldly regal LIving Armor...but inside...is a shy yet kind specter within the regal armor. She towers at a staggering 8 feet! Her true form is not known to be seen(unless in her quarters with a certain Male Knight...)

Finally, there is the smallest, tactful green skinned bird woman who unlike the others...her father escaped with Mona, saved by an unlikely ally who adores Plague Knight's....mask, the enigmatic Tengu Man! She stands at only 4'11" but she is mostly seen perched on either Theodora's back horse half or DJZ's shoulder.

"Greetiiings!" A new female Daughter Of No Quarter appeared!

This was Debloom, the only known daughter of  Treasure Knight. She was clad in a weathered bronze scuba suit, she actually was a young woman who was half woman and Octopus and had four arms and four tentacles for legs. All of Debloom's arms had suction cups but like her dad Treasure Knight she had four guns, which she put away when she saw DJZ.

"I am Debloom, the Lady Octo Treasure Knight! You must be here to clean my hot tub!" Debloom said happily.

The Enchantress made an announcement.

"Hear me, Daughters Of No Quarter! This is DJZ, the very reincarnation of the fabled Creation Knight! And also! We have the daughter of Shovel Knight in custody! She will not be slain...instead, she is forced to be a member of our group! T'was Black Knight's idea. Bring out our permanent guest of No Quarter Manor!" Noire was sent out...unmasked as she called her out.

Noire is terrifyingly calm as she was actually half Mole! Not to mention her claws were huge!

"Shovelry shall persevere! However...I am fine for now." Noire said with patience.

"I am Noire...the mole demihuman daughter of the duo of Shovel Knight. Though I am currently your captive...I shall not tell my parents about my wheareabouts...Sister Black Knight! Reveal thy face to them! Tis time they seen your face with their eyes!" Noire said as Black Knight did her iconic laugh and REVEALED THAT SHE WAS AN ANUBIS GIRL THE WHOLE TIME!

"I am Anulukas...this is my true face...a Jackal of the Underworld! Hey! Stop petting me DJZ! I am death incarnate in Shovel Knight form! GA HA HA HA! AW HELL!"

Not only was the Lady Shovel Knight a mole, but her sister was an Anubis! The Enchantress was pleased to know that Noire decided to betray her family. Anulukas stared lovingly at DJZ.

"Um...my name? Tis the short version of "Anulukasandra" Come hither, O Creation Knight! To my private quarters! Gao hahaha!" Anulukas, the unmasked Black Knight created a dark vortex to send DJZ to her room...

END(To be continued...)