Part 1 Chapter 2: Daughters of the Order of No Quarter,The Enchantress's Gift

"Here we aaare!" The Enchantress exclaimed as she and DJZ warped in front of her manor.

A strange gold suit of female armor in a dress wiggled her hips with joy and gently grabbed DJZ!

"Salutations! I am Princess Knight, daughter of the fallen King and Queen Knight! Are you here...to be my suitor?! HUZAAAAAH!!! FINALLY!"

This was the quirky daughter of Queen and King Knight...who were ultimately slain by the Newlyweds of the Shovel Paradox, Mister and Misses Shovel Knight and their roommates and beloved Knights, Mister and Misses Shield Knight after the Shovel Duo Saved their partners...Another female appeared behind The Enchantress...The daughter of Spectre Knight.

"Hmmm..your stench...like sweet poisonous miasma...You are MY ETERNAL PARTNER IN THE AFTERLIFE...kya hehehe...I am Theadora, The MareKnight"

You see a pale Centaur woman with her Father's Armor but her aura was similar to DJZ's. He fed her a poison apple and she grinned lustfully as wiggled her pale horse half.

"Kya fufufu...thou have my deepest gratitude...you...like, my terrifying glorious form? Thou stoic expression is like, telling me...thou likest animal demihumans?"

DJZ stoically nodded as tiny young Bird Demihuman landed on his shoulder. She looked like Plague Knight's daughter but she spread her winged arms and she had Mona's face with a really thin rapier like beak as if she was also a mosquito.

"Tee hee hee...Hell-o! I am BloodTengu Knight, Daughter of Tengu Man and Plague Knight and Mona! Polyamorous Relationship thrive a lot more than you know! Plus I share everything with MareKnight! Oh, my true name is...Vladmidna." Enchantress smiled happily as BloodTengu Knight and MareKnight happily bow to her.

DBJ hands her a Black Rose and she and the young Knights were shocked!

"Pleased to meet you all! I am called DJZ...but I was told to give you all my name as a fellow Knight..I am Creation Knight.' DJZ said as he bowed and all the Daughters of No Quarter and the Enchantress squealed and cackled with lustful joy!

ALL: "HUZZAH! DEFEAT FOR THE SHOVEL AND SHIELD KNIGHTS ARE ASSURED!"

Suddenly, Noire, The Black Knight's Daughter laughed as she was revealed to be Lady Shovel Knight!

"Creation Knight! Join the Shovels Of Hope! Enchantress! I,Noire, hast kidnapped thy Black Knight! Give the New Knight to ME! OR Thou Black Knight shall be slain too!" DJZ warped the True Black Knight to the Enchantress and trapped the Lady Shovel Knight.

This brave yet reckless Knight was Noire...the daughter and twin of Lady Black Knight. He warped into the dungoen with a smirk. He fed her the Shovel Family's coveted Roast Chicken. She smiled at DJZ..as she knew about the legend of the one Knight who would be both a member of her group, The Shovel Of Hope and be caretaker of the Daughters Of No Quarter. The Sister of Noire appeared and did her dad's iconic laugh. Apparently, The Twin Lady Shovel Knights wish to have DJZ recruit each of the Daughter Of No Quarter...who were already smitten already! THE TRUE BETRAYAL approaches soon...

End of Part 2.