"And forgot the lesson about vervain!" Anna snapped. "They hang around vampires, Ben. Duh!"

"Who are you? What do you want?" Elena questioned as the female vampire opened the bathroom door.

"Does it matter?" Anna replied.

Both vampires pushed Louise and Elena into the dark bathroom and shutting the door. Louise heard the lock click and her back hit the door and she took in a deep breath to calm herself while Elena fumbled for the light switch and flipped it on. There was a sink with a mirror above it and a bathtub. Louise's eyes widened as she caught sight of her olive toned friend out cold in the bathtub.

"Bonnie!" Louise rushed forward and Elena follow suited.

"Oh my, God!" Elena said, observing Bonnie's unconscious form.

Louise leant forward to check Bonnie's pulse and breathing. "She's breathing" she stated with a sigh, focusing on Bonnie willing her to wake up.

━ ➶ 𓆉。˚ ✧ ༉‧₊˚. ━

At the Salvatore Boarding House, the eldest Salvatore sat quietly in the library scanning through Emily Bennett's grimoire as he searched for the spell to open the tomb. Damon continued to read the yellow pages and didn't acknowledge his brother when he rushed into the room.

"Anna took Elena." Stefan announced.

"Yeah, I got that from your six hundred voicemails," he replied, yet again not removing his gaze from the book.

"Damon, all night long, every single street in town, I've been searching-" Stefan cut himself off as he was suddenly hit with realisation. Using Elena wasn't going to help his case. "They have Louise too." He noticed Damon pause on turning the page. "What if your blood hasn't passed out her system?"

"Well, at least you'll see her again." Damon smirked at his brother. "Not sure we can say the same about your girlfriend..."

"Please," Stefan begged as he positioned himself on the sofa next to Damon's chair. "What do you know? You and Louise were with Anna; you must know where she's living. Just tell me where I can find her."

"Nope." he replied and returned his gaze to the grimoire. "You can go." he added dismissively. He looked up at Stefan who sat back and let out a sigh. "Really."

"You know, all I can remember is hating you. There might have been a time when that was different but your choices have erased anything good about you," Stefan began. Damon stopped what he was doing to send his brother a glare. His placed the book on his lap, dedicating his attention to Stefan who continued. "But, see I also know you have just as much reason to hate me. This all began with me. Vivienne got taken away from you because of me. And I'm sorry." Stefan apologised, taking full responsibility.

"Apology accepted." Damon smiled as he returned to flicking through the grimoire.

"So please, just tell me what you know," he asked. "It's not just Elena. It's Louise, Damon." he added reminding his brother of the girl he knew Damon cared about. "If you know something, tell me." Damon stood up from the chair and Stefan follow suited his action.

"I mean this sincerely," Damon began, one hand on Stefan's shoulder. The green eyed vampire nodded as he waited for his brother to continue. "I hope Elena dies and," He paused looking Stefan directly in the eyes. "I hope Louise does too." Damon smirked and with that he brushed past Stefan and walked out the room.

━ ➶ 𓆉。˚ ✧ ༉‧₊˚. ━

Elena sat on the edge of the tub, eyes fixed on the Bennett witch who was still out cold. At the sink, Louise squeezed a rag in her hand to release the extra water before she knelt down on the floor and gently dabbed Bonnie's forehead with the cloth. A sigh of relief came from Elena and Louise smiled as the witch began to regain consciousness. Bonnie's green eyes fluttered open to meet Louise's concerned orbs.