"Let's get to this house shall we?" Lana sings with a cheery voice. I roll my eyes, this is going to be a long car ride. 

"Brent! Get your butt over here!" Cole yells at me when I get out of the car. I lace my hand with Brooke's and walk towards the front door, Lana following closely behind. 

"What do you want Cole?" I'm really pissed because in the car, anytime I would try saying anything to Brooke, Lana cranked the music and sang really loudly. We walk through the door and I take in the scene of my physco friends lounging in Troy's living room. Troy is sitting in the middle of the leather couch with Meg in his lap, Lillian is sitting on the ground, her back on the left end of the couch, Noel is sprawled out on the floor, literally making snowangels on the carpet. The sight was even funnier considering they were all dressed. Meg in a dark purple one shoulder dress, Troy in a black suit with a tie matching Meg's dress. Lillian was stunning, her pink dress was perfect for her fit, dancer's body. It was tight in all the right places, all the places to turn a guy on might I add. I had to really concentrate on not staring, considering my girlfriend was right beside me.

"Hello? Earth to Brent?" I turned to Cole who was waving a hand in my face. "Man, stop checking out Lillian." I starred daggers at him and stepped away from Brooke to hit him. He jumped back just in time.

"Okay, sorry. We were talking about coming back to my place after the dance, spend the night. You up for that?"

"Yeah man. Brooke too?" He flinched when I asked if Brooke could come.

"Oh, my basement doesn't have enough sleeping spots for that many people. Sorry Brooke." That's crap and he knew it. When he had parties at their house, more than just us slept down there. I knew my friends didn't like Brooke, of course they wouldn't invite.

"It's okay, I have tons of homework to do tonight anyway." Also crap. She just didn't want them to feel bad. Wow, I'm good at seeing through acts. I nodded and tugged on her hand, pulling her towards the couch where we sat beside Megster and Troy. Cole stood in front of us, making a heart with his hands.

"Uh!" He gushed mockingly. "Look at the two happy couples!" I smirk and pull Brooke closer to me.

"Uh!" I mock in the same voice Cole used. "Look at the loner!" He pouts and crosses his arms over his chest.

"I have a date to the dance you know." He seems smug, until Noel corrects the information.

"He's taking out the principal's daughter to raise his grades." Noel calls from the floor where he has now rolled onto his stomach.

"Ya, but she's hot too." Cole defends.

"You two disgust me." Lillian scoffs, speaking up for the first time since Brooke and I arrived.

"We try sweetheart, we really do." Noel gets up and squeezes her shoulders. She struggles inder his grip, making sure to put a look of disgust on her face.

"Help me!" She yells, gasping for effect. "There is a human germ attacking me!" Meg giggles, obviously amused by her friends over dramatic reaction. I get up from the couch and pry Noel off of her, gaining a grateful look from Lillian. When Noel is back making snow angels on the carpet, I plop down next to Lillian.

"You know what I haven't done in a while?" I think allowed, my question directed to Lillian.

"Got layed." I shoot Cole a glare, but Troy and Noel laugh at his comment.

"You realize having a girlfriend means that I can get layed anytime I want right?I fired back before turning back to Lillian who has scrunched up her nose at my comment. "You know what I haven't done in a while?" She shook her head. "Called you by your oh-so-cleverly created nickname. Latte!" She shakes her head as she laughs.

May I Steal Your Girl?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें