Interrogations and Goodbyes

Back to Brent's perspective! I hope you liked an insight to Lillian's idea on the situation. I will have more of her later on. Happy Reading!

Brent's POV

"Brent! Are you almost ready?" Lana screamed outside my door. I grunted, and continued my push ups. 

"Lana I'm working out! The dance doesn't start for 3 hours!" I could hear her groan and slump against the door. 

"I have to drop you at Troy's, Meg just called." I dropped onto my stomach and rolled over. 

"Come in Lana." I could practically hear her roll her eyes as she turned the door handle. I got up and wiped my forehead with a towel. She opened the door and threw my phone on the bed. 

"Hey! What were you doing with my phone." I picked it up off the bed to see she had changed the background. I looked up at her, shocked and she smirked. 

"Like I said. Meg called." 

"Yeah, don't touch my phone again." I warned while I was switching the wallpaper back. 

"Who's Lillian?" She asked, lounging on my bed. 

"What time do I have to be at Troy's?" I ignore her question and pull a shirt on. 

"Who's Lillian?" She asks again, persistant as ever. 

"A girl, what time do I have to be at Troy's?" 

"A girl? Or a girlfriend?" 

"I'm dating Brooke remember?" 

"Yeah, probably to make Lillian jealous." 

"No. Lillian has a boyfriend." 

"What if I made a rule about not dating my cheerleaders?" 

"Does that apply to Troy too?" This argument could go on forever, and I am not telling her my feelings about Lillian. 

Ugh, did I just say feelings?

Seriously though, after last weekend, I'm so confused. She seemed awkward when I touched her, and god did it feel good to touch her. She's so fun to be around, she has an attutude, which is hot. And she knows when to have fun and when to be serious. 

"Well if you know Lillian then Meg does too. And that means she'll be at Troy's so I'll get to meet her!" I rolled my eyes at her enthusiasim, she can be so weird sometimes. 

"No, because I can get Cole to drive me there." 

"Nope! They're already there." 

"Why do you want to meet her so bad?" 

"I need to make sure my baby bro is with the right girls!" 

"I'm with Brooke!" 

"Not for long! My new rule remember?" 

"I don't care about your stupid rule. If I want to date Brooke, I'm going to date Brooke."

"You're so stubborn!"

"Says you, by the way we have to pick up Brooke on the way there." I sneer at her, amusment filling my expression. She rolls her eyes and throws a tie at me. 

"Get dressed idiot." I chuckle as she leaves the room. 

***

"Lookin good Brent." Brooke flirts as she gets into the car. I see Lana roll her eyes, obviously bugged by her. 

"Thanks babe, you too." She's wearing a hot red dress, it reaches mid thigh and has thin straps. I lean back and plant a kiss on her lips. She kisses back, her lips moving with mine. I don't know if you're supposed to feel a spark when you kiss your girlfriend, or if Lana has just forced me to watch too many romance movies. Lana clears her throat and we pull apart as the car lurches forward.