I stormed out of the door, and throught the office doors to the elevator. So pissed off at my boss but maybe it is because of the drinks he has had.

..........

"Billie, let me us the house phone. NOW." I shouted at the living room door, what 10 year old makes phone calls for 3 hours, I am not looking forward to the phone bill for this week. "BILLIE!!"

She walked out of the kitchen, grumpy looking face, handed me the phone and slumped into the living room couch. Seriously.

"Aunt Kellie, I left my phone in the office, I might have to leave Billie with you for a couple of hours while I get it or instead Ill just take her with me." I said on the phone. So condridicting with myself. I looked into the livingroom, Billie angry with me looking at the cartoons on the TV.

"Billie shoes and coat. Want to see the office?" She stood up with a slight glimmer in her eyes, I hope Harrison is not going to be there. Please in heavens good graces he went home.

..............

"Why are you unhappy?" Billie asked me when we got to the elevator. "You love this job, you get money and able to come home for me." I smiled at her. She is so cute.

"My boss." I simply said as we got of the elevator, I put in the passcode and we walked through the office, zigzagging through the desks, getting to my desk, I put Billie on my chair and went through my bag, seeing mesages pop up on the screen.

From Douche Boss:
Im sorry.

From Douche Boss:
Ameilia I am so sorry.

From Douche Boss:
😢

I scrolled through more, he drunk texting me. I slightly opened the door, he was sat in his chair, his eyes were closed, was he alseep or was he dozzing off.

"Is that security. I need help to get out of the building call my driver." He startled me when he woke up and started to walk up to the couch to get his jacket.

"Harrison." Should I have done that. I should have just closed the door and got Billie and left. What am I doing?

"Ameilia what are you doing here?" He snapped his head up at me trying not to lose focus on me.

"I left my bag."

I opened the door for him, he walked out or studdered out nearly walking into the first desk cubicle in front of him, I steaded him putting his arm around me. I signalled for Billie to walk next to me on the other side.

"Robert, call his driver please." I said to the overweight small security guard that was on duty, he signed and walked to his desk. "He will be here in 2 minutes." His raspy voice said through the many years of cigerettes.

We waited and waited then finally his driver arrived, I told Billie to wait in the lobby while I helped the diver get Harrison to the car.

"Thank you miss. Do you want me to call another one of his drivers to take you and ypur daughter home." I was ultimately shocked when he said that, of course I used to get called Billie's mum by unknown people put I decided not to.

"We will be fine." He insisted that he would get me a driver, he left with intoxicated Harrison and minutes later the driver he promised drove up and stop in front of me and Billie. "Are you the people that Colin called to pick up?"

"Yes."

Today has been eventful, seriously could my life get more crazier that it is now, wait yes, I have to turn up at work tomorrow knowing full well that Harrison wont know what happened and i have to play along.

I put Billie to bed and got my phone.

New post by Ammie_Davis2

4 likes Ammie_Davis2 when your boss is a douche so you make waffles at 10:30pm

4 likes
Ammie_Davis2 when your boss is a douche so you make waffles at 10:30pm.

Just think another day tomorrow. Just think it will be alright.