Chapter 4 (Kate's pov)

I had a nice afternoon in the library. I also did a heroic deed in the library by saving a girl child from falling off the ladder. While returning, I found that near a house a number of people as well as two policemen gathered over  there and a dead body of a lady was lying over a bench and the most horrific thing to see was that the body was without a head!
I silently moved on and narrated the whole thing to Jane and the next moment, I tried to forget it.
Then I asked her,"This evening I'm going to see a live concert, would you like to join me?"
"Not interested.", she said
"Alright then, I would leave by 6:30"
            In the evening , I got ready In my favorite suit of black jeans, shirt and opened hair. I went there and found that not a single seat was vacant. I looked to my left and saw a group consisting of people like me who didn't get a seat, were dancing and enjoying the performances. I went and joined the group. I didn't have to struggle as the crowd went on pushing me as I cane forward almost near to the stage.
Up next came on the stage was a boy  who looked very tall and handsome. He looked like a street fighter bit but actually was a rapper as well as a singer. When he came on the stage , everybody started cheering for him by calling out his name aloud , bit I couldn't hear the name clearly but somehow I figured it out by the name 'Adam'. I watched his performance which was really fabulous! My god how handsome he looked while he was rapping! At the end he gave a swag and came down.
                Next morning, I went to the library as usual. I took out a book of Sidney Sheldon from the shelf and sat down on the bench to read it. After sometime I heard someone humming a song. I looked to my left and I was really surprised to see that it was the same boy who performed the last night. I was like, five steps away to shriek out .

Then I said to myself,"Come on Kate, at least say a Hi or a hello

Then I said to myself,"Come on Kate, at least say a Hi or a hello..."
Then finally I said to him "Hiii"
He said "Hello ,mmm actually I don't know you."
"But I know you! I mean actually I saw you at the concert... the last night one.. However the last night you were a chap bro!"
"Oh ya ya ! thank you", he responded.
Then I thought of saying something more so I said,"So Adam......", I was about to say but in between he said,"Sorry... my name is not Adam as you call me ... My name is Alan, Alan Anselot ."
"Oh what a nice name..", which was actually a stupid answer.
        Now everyday we used to meet at the library . He used to drop me infront of my house  and he used to go back through the same route.

That night I heard that there was a murder me in the next house behind the lawn. I and Jane went to see and found that was my friend Blair who was murdered ruthlessly, but nobody knew who it was. Blair's body looked like as if stabbed by a big chopper  knife. That night I couldn't sleep peacefully. Each and every time  I felt like that someone is there creeping behind name to finish me off!