Chapter 3 (Kate's pov)

The last night, I was reading the poem 'The Highway Man'. Oh, the entry of the highwayman..so fabulous..I could feel his feelings for his beautiful girlfriend. With those feelings I had the sweetest dream of my life.
Just then,"Hey Ketty, come to the table, the dinner is ready."
I was like,"Oh God! This Jane would never let me live alone with my highwayman,she would always have to bump into it.", I kept on murmuring to myself.
We sat together for dinner and then Jane asked me,"So, what were you reading which was so amazing, you told me?"
"It was the Highwayman".
The next moment she wore an awkward expression on her face, I don't know why, upon hearing the name of such a fabulous thing.
"You should have read some proper books such as Paulo Cohelo, Rick Riordan or the stories of John Green as you prefer the love stories more than the fictional ones, why are you wasting your time in the silly poem?"
"Never mind! I just wanted to have a change; however, the food is really very nice!"
After having my dinner; I went upstairs where my room is and, roamed about here and there and went off to sleep thinking about Zac Efron.
The next morning, I woke up and walked towards the washroom as a zombie. After that, I say down to watch 'Fifty Shades Grey' on the computer (It might be sound very weird, but I can't help t as I'm born to do weird things in my life). Jane came to my room and she was like,"What the hell! Early morning you have started with this Fifty Shades! Screw you!"
I said to myself,"Never mind, I would watch it later." After having my breakfast I got ready and proceeded towards the library to discover the edition of the books. But I was still thinking about the boy of the last night.