Okay! Fine!

Word count: 587

The door slams as Lance walks in. Lips drawn tight as he looks at the wooden door.

"You good there, babe?" I ask.

He turns and almost looks scared as he spots me. Jacket drawn tight around his body with his bag slung against his hip.

"Fine fine." He mumbles, walking straight pass me.

Throwing my hand behind me trying to catch his hand. Missing. He pauses. I groan trying to grope for him.

"I wanna kiss."

He obliges. Kissing my lips multiple times then one on my forehead.

"Your acting weird."

He laughs. "No I'm not. This is perfect normal behaviour for me."

I raise an eyebrow at him and turn around in my seat. Watching him frantically look around.

"Lance."

"I'm fine don't worry I've just gotta go do something real quick."

I catch his arm this time. Tugging him hard onto the lounge. He tumbles and then yelps. Eye screwed shut as he clutches his side. Tears slipping from his eyes.

Worry gets the best of me and I unzip his jacket. He's wearing a shirt of course.

"What the fuck have you done?" I lift up his shirt and he pulls it back down.

"Don't get pissed at me."

"Lance."

"It's a small injury. Just a little-"

I pull up his shirt. Showing off the white bandages and a small amount of blood seeping through.

"Lance."

"Basic training injury. Kid got too cocky, had to save his ass. Remind you of someone?" He raises his eyebrow.

"Don't you dare change the subject. Why didn't you tell me?"

He sighs and sits up. I slide down into his lap.

"Cause I knew you'd react like this. You worry to much, kitten."

My face flushes at his words. He knows me too well. He grunts as I check the bandages.

"How bad is it actually?"

He shrugs and moves my hand away. Kissing it lightly as he goes.

"Minor burn and it kinda got shredded as well. The kid got out with a concussion."

"How?"

"He crashed, I had to smash the glass to get him out. Turns out fire doesn't care if your injured already or not."

I laugh and kiss his nose gently.

"What am I going to do with you?"

He smiles and kisses me softly. It's nothing but love wrapped up with a simple action. Lance does everything with love. Weaving it through his life if it was a charm to keep his world safe. Which is his family and friends. Some how I managed to become apart of his world. Letting he twist love into my bones and body. Using like a drug against me.

"Maybe you should marry me." 

I almost fall off the couch in shock.

"W-What?"

"Let me rephrase that then. Keith Gerard Kogane-"

"That's not my middle name and you know it."

He laughs and kisses my nose gently. Being slow from his injury.

"Shut up. Anyway Keith Kogane, would you officially come apart of my family and me part of yours. I know it's just a piece of paper but I want a piece of paper to share with you. So that the whole damn universe knows that you are mine and I am yours."

I don't notice I've been crying. Holding his hands tightly.

"Okay."

"Okay? Fine!"

I laugh as he beams at me, holding my hands tight. Wiping my tears away and placing kisses over where they were.

"You're going to hate me. But we need to go buy a ring still."

________________________________________________
Lance is a big softie and no way would he take his introverted boyfriend for a big proposal
~ladydragon

You're make us look bad
No I'm not
Yes you are
No I'm not
Yes you are ~Venom and Eddie