Chapter 2

When I entered my room I was overwhelmed with the refreshing smell of my chocolate perfumed room freshner.

I chose the clothes to wear and immediately stripped out of my work clothes and went into the bathroom to wash my face and my body because I had the habit of bathing everyday after I return from work.
When I finally finished bathing I walked out of the bathroom and wore my clothes.

I just relaxed on my bed for 45 minutes when the loud voice of my nephew immediately woke me up and I rubbed my eyes and got up from my bed. I headed downstairs when I heard my brother Pranav's voice which means he came home after I entered the house.

So I sat on my usual seat across my parents and between Adi and Aisha.
My plate was served by Aisha and she said, "Everyone there is an announcement I would like to make today." The whole table went quite as everybody focused on Aisha.

My mother motioned her to continue talking. Aisha took a deep breath, glanced at Pranav for some time as if asking his permission and then she continued ;
" I am pregnant "

The table grew silent. Besides me I saw Aditya having his dinner happily as his favourite 'Paneer Butter' was made. He was oblivious to the situation currently happening in the dining table as he was too concentrated on eating Paneer placed in front of him.

My mother was the one to cut the awkward atmosphere. She said, "Congratulations Pranav and Aisha. I'm so happy to hear that I am gonna have another nephew/niece. I will have another granddaughter/grandson to spoil!!"

My mother gave a happy smile to my brother and sister in law. My father also smiled big, got up and hugged both of them and congratulated them.
I also congratulated both of them. I said, " I am so gonna teach him/her to play basketball so that he/she will become a professional player just like me!!" I squealed and everyone chuckled.

If you are wandering about the basketball thing, I must tell you that both me and my brother were basketball players during our school days. We used to represent the school girls and boys team for almost 5 years until the pressure of the 10 th board exams came and we had to eventually leave the basketball teams because 'we had to show our relatives that we are Better in academics too along with sports ' These were my mother's words.

Everyone then turned towards Adi who was still oblivious to the situation. Then my mom started, " Do you know Adi that You are going to become a big brother?"
Aditya stopped eating and then turned to look at his grandmother.
He asked," What are you talking about grandma? Mom dad am I really gonna become a big brother?" Adi asked his parents astonished.
Everyone chuckled at his reaction .
Aisha nodded her head and said,"Yes my baby, you're gonna become a big brother soon."

After he heard this he started jumping up and down on his seat. Everyone chuckled at his reaction.

All were so happy as they all started discussing baby names. Awww they already started deciding the names.

I was so engrossed in their conversation that I totally forgot about the thing I was gonna say to them. Oh freak! I forgot about telling them about me moving in Toronto.

I took a deep breath and said, "Mom dad I want to tell you something."
The whole table became silent again😶 and everybody's head turned to me.

Okay here comes my confession......

Oh noooo I was sweating. Freaking hell ! I didn't know that telling them was gonna be so difficult.

I took a deep breath and said...
"I am moving in Toronto after 4 months because I got a promotion and my boss said that I am the most dedicated employee of this company. So what do you think?"

After my confession the whole table just stared at me and then.........

------------------------------------------

Soooo how was it peeps?

What do you think would be their reaction?

If you liked this chapter plzz vote and comment.
Plz feel free to suggest.

Thank you....