The Obscurus and the Criminal

Start from the beginning

"Pippet!" Newt tries crawling to her but Graves stops him by firing at him more. He rolls out of the way, avoiding getting hit. He moves being against a wall as Graves fires at him once more. Newt tries firing back but it is deflected. He gets Elanore up and away from the tracks. She gasps hearing a train, she looks down where Credence was. She watches as his body is suddenly flung to the side. Looking back she saw it was Graves that had done this. Newt continue to deflect the spells fired at him by Graves as he stands in front of Credence and Elanore.

"Newt-"

"Stay back!" he yells at her continuing to shield them. She looks up at Graves as he got closer and closer. Suddenly the tracks are lifted from their hold making Newt fall to the ground and electricity shot up at him. Graves bends the electricity zapping Newt. Newt flinches from some of the waves of electricity coursing through him. He tries deflecting it. Elanore watches before looking back to Credence.

"Stay right here," she says before going to Newt's side. "Stop it!" she shouts firing at Graves. Graves is hit sending his wand arm back and causing him to stop for a moment. He looks at Elanore as she glares at him determinedly. Newt looks between them as Graves sends his wand back.

"Pippet no!" he shouts as Graves turns his attacks on her. She deflects them with all her power, sending them back at him. Rocks came up around her, flying right for her. She manages to send them all away, also making a shield around Credence. Graves and Elanore share a glance as they send another spell this time their wands meeting in the middle as they struggle to get the upper hand. Elanore's purple sparks were starting to overpower his green. He then grunts as soon Elanore was fading in energy and her purple was getting smaller and smaller. Til he flings out his wand and sends Elanore flying back, slamming into the brick wall. She grunts out in pain as she hits the ground. Graves smirks at her.

"Indeed, you are powerful my dear...just not powerful enough..." she glares at him with blood coming down her lip. Newt growls trying to fight back. Graves attention quickly turns back to Newt as he continue zapping him. Elanore tries to move but felt like her weak body couldn't move. She looks over hearing Credence whimper and slowly turning into the black cloud. Graves suddenly stops as the large cloud envelopes the ceiling above them. Newt and Elanore watch the cloud only grow. Graves falling to his knees as he stares up at the obscurus.

"Credence..." he mutters before the cloud darts for him. Graves quickly disapparates followed by Newt and Elanore. A mad chase starts again as it darts down the tunnel. Elanore and Newt land nearby. Elanore yelps out as she falls to the ground once more, clutching her leg. Newt leans down helping her to stand. He looks behind seeing the obscurus getting closer. He quickly apparates them to the side for safety. He held onto Elanore as they land on the ground seeing the obscurus dart by clearly going after Graves. Newt helps Elanore stand against the wall as it changes paths going the other way. He looks to her, catching his breath.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah..." she grinds her teeth together. "Just my leg. I'll be fine." They hear more happening down the tunnel and go after it with Newt helping Elanore to chase the thing. They see the tunnel go disarray as they quickly move before being hit once more. The obscurus shoots out of the tunnel before coming in at full speed sending stone and bricks everywhere. Newt and Elanore quickly jump out of the way, landing on the train tracks next to Graves. Elanore yells out as her hurt leg hits the metal bars. Newt looks to her in worried before looking up at Credence's screaming face coming for them. He pulls out his wand at first lowering his head thinking they would be hit. Just then Tina appears running down the tunnel.

"Credence, no!" she shouts making him stop. He settles back as a large black cloud mass seeming to look at her. "Don't do this. Please..." Newt looks up noticing him calm down.