0.0

A/N-I has entered an event hosted by KakaObiEvent2019. I really hope you enjoy this may not be my first Kakaobi story but its usually Obito top and I was younger when I made the last ones if you read it then this you will obviously notice. Know let me begin the story hope you enjoy 😁
-----------------------------------------------------------
        Obito felt his heart rate speed up and breathing rise. What is wrong with him? Could he have been caught off guard? Wait he has just been killed by his old comrade student. Why is he suddenly forgetting things? The horrible painfully obvious future in hell is saddening.

    But seeing a dim image of Rin, his beloved teammate before passing out once again he was surely shocked. That was unexpected he thought to see fire and hear his own voice screaming for help. Not a beautiful angel and his vision disappearing.

     Darkness consumed his vision he felt like he was being pushed. He felt like he just fell in a pool. His face only sticking out for air. His body freezing cold. He forced his eyes open he couldn't stay in complete darkness for long.

"No one cared who I was until I put on a mask"

  Wasn't that his own words? What did this mean he watched as red droplets splash against his exposed skin each one stinging like fire.

   "The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate"

   Them words they felt painful the words he said. Made him hurt why? Why was he hurt? What is going on? Is this a special part of hell just for him? He surely deserved it.

"Just when I and Kakashi were becoming friends... I couldn't bring myself to confess to Rin... I wish I had more time with everyone..."

His last words before his 'death' but he couldn't find himself confessing to the Burnett anymore, yes she has a special place in his heart. But not romantically. He wouldn't mind seeing them again.

   He felt his self shrinking as he rose his hand to reach the reddened sky as faded images accompanied it."Just once more." He muttered

   "In the ninja world, those who don't follow the rules are trash. But, those who abandon their friends are even worse than trash."

   Even in the pain, a smile was plastered on his face maybe if he was there then...maybe if he felt these emotions then...maybe he would be with him.

    His eyes watered as his hand turned into a fist
"Ka-Ka-shi."
Then he blacks out "Maybe then you wouldn't have felt so much pain."
                             °°°°°°°°°°
     "Obito you idiot." A voice rang in his ears. The source of the voice obviously pissed if it was any other voice Obito may have just kept his eyes closed but that voice... That voice is Kakashi's voice.

     His eyes snapped opened locking with the black eyes of his old teammate. 'Did he die right after me?' Obito thought 'but?' He began to think " Its time to go." Kakashi tsk' ed out. "Kakashi?"Obito says aloud slightly tilting his head he had to contain his self right now he just wants to kiss him but he just couldn't hold it in.

   Heaven or hell past or future this may just his only chance. He just couldn't help it "ka-Kakashi?" Obito began to cry out. Why was he crying? Why was he crying in front of him? Why did he feel so sad? "What is wrong you crybaby." Kakashi tsk' ed out. Raising his eyebrow Obito sat up forehead touching Kakashi's.

     Just once would do Obito leaned into Kakashi. "What-" Kakashi began to say moving back slightly lips locking with Obito Kakashi face still masked. A blush rising to Kakashi's face ready to push away but only melted in the overly passionate kiss. Obito grip on his sword straps as if he was pleading. Kakashi head tilted pushing Obito down.

   Like hell, Kakashi was going to be dominated by this idiot. Even if this was weird and kinda disturbing he couldn't help himself from that kiss it felt like he was in heaven. And he just couldn't stop there.

   Kakashi hands moved to Obito shoulders pushing his jacket off his hands pushing up Obito's fishnet shirt fingers twisting at the Uchiha's hardened nipples. How did it even get to this? All Obito wanted was a kiss.

    Obito hands ran though Kakashi hair pushing down his black mask. Lips pushing against Kakashi cheek in a carrying way, why was he being so submissive? He was way older then him but..still he just like it this way even if it is an illusion or not he wanted to stay in this moment forever. This may just be his heaven if not his hell.