37| And Many More...

Start from the beginning

Rashad found her shyness amusing. "Why baby? That'll defeat the purpose if you can't see my reaction to it," He reasoned.

Bradley let out a breath. "Fine, but don't try to make me cry," She warned him.

Rashad agreed and opened up the book. The first page was another picture of them both. This time they were holding hands with wide spread smiles on their faces. Bradley was blushing like crazy in the photo, while Rashad was just happy that he had her falling. They were roaming the city on foot with no clear destination they were just going where the wind blew them. They counted it as their second date. This picture was actually the first picture that spread onto the blogs when they first started dating. After this picture hit social media, people found Bradley instantly.

Flipping to the next page, there was another photo of them both. It captured a moment of Rashad kissing her cheek as he had his arms wrapped around her waist from behind. Beneath the photo, Rashad read the first reason. "You taught me how to love unconditionally and limitless. There is no time stamp on love and I appreciate you for teaching me that."

Grinning, he flipped to the next page. "You showed me how real laughter was supposed to feel. Your jokes may be corny to others, but to me they're the greatest." He read aloud.

Glancing away from the book, he looked at her. "Thank you baby, I knew someone loved my jokes,"

Bradley laughed. "Shut up and keep reading,"

Rashad did just that. He flipped the page to see another photo of them. It was taken on the flight to Indonesia. Bradley had fallen asleep on Rashad's shoulder and he snapped a quick photo of them both. "My guard comes down when I'm with you. I feel protected and I trust you with my life."

Rashad flipped to the next page. "You tell me I'm beautiful every chance you get. I didn't believe it much before, but since you came into my life you've helped me attain the confidence I once lost."

Continuing, he read reason number five. "You're patient with me. You give me all the time that I need."

Reason six. "You study me. You know me better than I know myself."

Reason seven. "You're cute even when you don't try to be. The little things matter, and you know that. Thanks for all the kisses, the I love you's, and the love notes you leave me every so often."

Eight. "You motivate me. You taught me how to have tunnel vision and never give up."

Nine. The photo was of them zip lining during their trip to Indonesia. They were both full of excitement while they posed in their zip lining gear and helmet. "You keep the thrill in my life. There's never a boring second with you around."

Ten. "You never make intimacy solely about you. You put me first and always reminds me that you love me."

Reason eleven. "You're so raw with you emotions. You tell me how you feel no matter how bad or how good. You're vulnerability is a blessing."

Rashad reached the last and final reason. The photo was taken after Bradley leaped into his arms and he lifted her from the ground. Beside it read, "You always make me feel like I'm floating. Your love defies gravity even though you keep me grounded. You are my true love."

Rashad felt a tug at his heart. Bradley had pulled every love string within him with those twelve reasons. Rashad knew that Bradley loved him, but to see twelve detailed reasons why, did something to him. "Dang, I kinda wanna cry," Rashad admitted as he closed the book.

Bradley pouted. "Please don't, cause it'll make me cry," She pleased. She honestly didn't think the book would have that much of an impact on him.

Rashad cleared his throat, adjusting his emotions. "Thank you," He expresses his gratitude after applying a kiss to her hand. "I really appreciate this. I love it,"