There Just Dreams

It was getting late and Lou had started to get tired, he then turned to L.P.S and asks, "Do you sleep?" "Yes my sleep time is tracked to your heart rate meaning that once you fall asleep I will instantly be put on charging mode." Lou nodded his head and says, "So will get in the bed when I'm sleeping in my room?" "Precisely."
Lou was sliding in his pajamas as he wondered how the Little Servants Program works. He thought how they kept track of all the servants and how they were made, Lou kept shaking these thoughts away knowing that eventually he will have the answers to all his questions just not today. As Lou slid in bed he kept thinking about L.P.S and what she was doing in her room, he kept thinking how she would sleep. Would she get in bed just like him or would she stand, as Lou kept wondering he soon fell asleep...

   "No! Please!" Lou cried as an anonymous figure walked towards him, gripping on a needle. "Please! I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me, Please!" Lou kept repeating over and over but the doll wouldn't listen. The doll raised the needle the swung down stabbing Lou in the leg. Lou cried in pain as the dolls grabs him by his hair and throws him face forward on to the ground. The doll takes another swing and Lou tries to scrabble away, slicing his harm.
Lou screams in agony as he falls to the ground, his vision blurred. The last thing Lou sees is the doll walking towards him. The only thing he can see from the dolls is it's eyes...black, cold, and lifeless. Just like L.P.S...

Lou then jolts up from his nightmare shaking, he had never had a nightmare like that, or a nightmare at all. As Lou was calming himself down he remembered the dolls eyes, they were similar to L.P.S's eyes. Lou thought that he was just having nightmares of L.P.S because of the strange way they had met. Lou then gets up from his bed and walks towards his closet, he puts on a classic grey shirt with jeans. As Lou finished changing he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, as Lou was brushing his teeth he kept wondering what L.P.S had done the night before.
As he finished brushing he started to head towards L.P.S's room, he opens the door and peeks inside. He sees L.P.S finishing making and face Lou, "Why hello Master Lou, did you sleep well?" Lou was surprised that L.P.S was already up but remembered that she must've woken up at the same time as he did. "Are you alright Master Lou? You look startled." Lou was a little shook that L.P.S could tell he was still a little startled about the nightmare he had just had.
"Yea I'm fine I, just had a little nightmare that's all." "Don't worry there just dreams, they usually show things that had recently happened." "Thanks L.P.S." Lou had said as he thought about he saying, There just dreams...