authors note | important

i've spent years on wattpad, before this account i had another account: i would always wonder; would i ever get paid through wattpad? but unfortunately that never happened, i dreamed an empty dream. the idea of wattpad giving me a proper form of income is practically impossible, especially for a person from the uk.

but then i got an email from a company called dreame. they wanted to give me royalties, money for all my hard work. and i want you all to know, writing is time consuming and it's even worse when you're writing without getting anything in return. i spent months on this book, yet i never got anything back from wattpad.

with it at 3.5 million reads, i can't explain how grateful i am. but it's time for me to do better, to dream bigger with a platform like dreame. and i know many of you wanted the ending to the kings, but due to the contract with dreame, my time was taken, i was wondering what would be the right decision.

and now i took the decision. dreame is where i want my works.

why should you choose dreame?

- it's free. you read and i also get paid. unlike wattpad, you would read for free as i obtained nothing. it's sad they placed ads when i earn nothing from them.

- you will enjoy the several modes there and have access to bonus chapters i will soon post

- you will finally have the ending to the kings.

the kings ending will be posted on dreame this FRIDAY 4th October. i want you all to check it! and i hope you all will be satisfied with the ending and perhaps bonus chapters!

TO ACCESS THE KINGS ON DREAME USE THIS LINK

https://m.dreame.com/novel/1i8MMr6/SZSHgSTWZL489w==.html

DREAME IS AN APP AND IT'S ON DESKTOP TOO.

i want to thank you all for being here with me, reaching three million reads was something i never had planned. the plot twists and everything, i'm glad you all stayed. i hope to see some of you on dreame, it truly is an amazing platform.

- love, for the last time, kxdz.

also check out BILLIONAIRE BAD BOYS CLUB WHICH is still available on wattpad.