🔆Werewolf Reviews #2🔆

Start from the beginning

• INTRODUCTION : 9.5/10

• GRAMMAR : 13/15

• PLOT : 18/20

TOTAL : 45.5/50

I really like your cover and the description too. What I found errors in was grammar, punctuation and spelling. Always put a comma after closed inverted commas if you're continuing the sentence. Check your spellings before publishing the chapter. That's pretty much it! I like the way you put sentences as chapter names, that's really uncommon and attracts readers, giving them a preview of what's coming up. I would suggest you to start editing the book once you've completed it. Keep up the good work!

~

THE BLACK ALPHAS

By oluchi-the-muse

• COVER : 5/5

• INTRODUCTION : 9/10

• GRAMMAR : 14/15

• PLOT : 18.5/20

TOTAL : 46.5/50

Thank the heavens that wattpad has writers like you! I LOVE the fact that you don't see werewolves as just some love-sick puppies who whore around with the 'school-slut' or too arrogant or keep rejecting their mates and then realize their mistake. Powerful females are the need of the hour which your book promises magnificently. There were a few grammatical mistakes so please edit them once you have time. Although there weren't many chapters but this out-of-the-box book is that I personally would love to read. Keep up the good and anti-cliché work !

~

KING ANASTASIA

By myimaginarylove

• COVER : 4.5/5

• INTRODUCTION : 9.5/10

• GRAMMAR : 14/15

• PLOT : 18/20

TOTAL : 46/50

I like the cover and the description! It was mystical and gives the perfect vibe of thriller. There were punctuation mistakes which I hope you'll edit once you get time. There weren't many chapters and based on the rule,i.e, three chapters for judging, I think you've done a great job. Although I can somewhat understand what's coming next as it does have a already-known tinge to it, but I like your writing style.

~

HUNTER'S SHADOW

By Emma Connolly

• COVER: 4/5

• INTRODUCTION : 9.5/10

• GRAMMAR : 14/15

• PLOT: 18/20