🔆Werewolf Reviews #2🔆

BLOOD TYPE R

By charlottemallory

• COVER : 3.5/5

• INTRODUCTION : 8/10

• GRAMMAR : 15/15

• PLOT : 19/20

TOTAL : 45.5/50

I personally feel that you can do a better work at the cover. It looks a bit dis-balanced compared to the amazing description of the story. I love your story idea and your grammar was perfect. Although there were times when I felt a slight tinge of cliché coming, but the way you proceeded and wrote the chapters, made me forget all about it. Your story makes a reader want to ask for more. Keep up the good work!

~

XALVANDOR

By Vamp1r1na

• COVER: 5/5

• INTRODUCTION: 9.5/10

• GRAMMAR: 15/15

• PLOT : 16.5/ 20

TOTAL : 46/50

I JUST ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT COVER! It fits perfectly with the description and story line. Speaking of which, I really liked the description, it brings in the perfect amount of mystery and thriller BUT it was really long. A short, crisp and to-the-point description is always preferred. Coming to the plot, try inserting a few scenes of a bit off-beat. I love the hard work you put in each and every chapter, starting from naming them to the quotes. You have a great writer within yourself and I already see potential. Keep up the good work hon!

~

THE BEGINNING

By imaginativegirl006

• COVER: 2.5/5

• INTRODUCTION :8/10

• GRAMMAR : 13.5/15

• PLOT : 16/20

TOTAL : 40/50

The cover is simple, I don't hate simple covers but I think it needs some work if you want to attract readers. The description contained an excerpt from the story. Now, when the name itself says 'description', it is implied that a few lines about the story must be given too. About punctuation, I found quite a few errors. ALWAYS give a comma after closed inverted comma when you're continuing the sentence still. There were way too many exclamation and question marks whenever the protagonist got excited, we get she's excited, but one punctuation mark will do the work just fine. There were unnecessary dragging on of words like " You're soooooooooooo......", try avoiding things like this. I recommend an urgent editing.

~

MY DREAMS HIS REALITY

By redlakes

• COVER : 5/5