Chapter 5

Jake and i spent the rest of Biology holding hands under the desk and exchanging smiles. Him and I talked a bit by passing notes. He told me that Drake and Jake died became vampires together. I asked him where they were at lunch and he said that HE sent him a message saying there was I was new vamp and they should take her under their wings.They had meant to talk to me earlier but they hadn't seen me. Jake texted Drake and told him to meet us after class.

When the bell rang, we stalled so we were the last ones leaving. Once everyone left, including the teacher, Jake turned and hugged me tight.

"I'm so sorry you have to go through this." He whispered to me.

"It's okay, i mean i have you now..."

"How did it happen?" he broke the hug and looked into my eyes. i lost my train of thought.

"um....oh well um....my dad and i were driving to school yesterday when this drunk driver swerved and hit us head on..."i looked down "...um my dad and i died instantly" Jake embraced me again.

"Are you alone now? I mean was it just you and your father?"

"ya"

"Well then you can move into my brother's and mine's house."

"What about your parents?" His gaze fell to the floor.

"My brother and i died 10 years ago. Our parents started to notice us not aging about 3 years in so we left. We haven't seen any of our family sense."

"I'm so sorry" It came out like less than a whisper.

"It's okay, we all will go through losses, its a part of the way we live. We should go and find Drake and we can go to your house and get all your stuff."

We left with his arm around me, i hadn't asked him what happened that made us be in love all of a sudden, i will later.

We saw Drake walking towards us and once he saw us he ran to us and picked me up in a huge hug.

"I'm so sorry you have to go through this Sasha."

"It's okay."

"Hey Sasha is going to live with us. She's all alone now." Jake said to Drake.

"Sounds great." Drake responded.

"Um thanks you guys. I don't know what i would do without you guys."

"No problem babe." Jake said putting his arm around me again.

"Ya...us vamps gotta stick together. Let's go get your stuff" Drake said playfully nudging me, while looking back and forth between Jake and his arm around me.

______________________________________

Comment, Vote, all that jazz! please you guys i want feed back! i want to know what you guys think. If no one gives feedback i am going to stop writing this. PEACEOUT!!