Chapter 4

Since relieving my new vamped up self 1st period, i have been getting lots of attention. People ask what happened to me and i dont give them an answer and let them gossip to think of a reason. Even though i am no longer eating, i went to lunch and i sat down at an empty table, and within seconds it was filled with boys flirting with me. I felt uncomfortable with the boys' attention and the girls' death stares, yet i some how felt confident. I became not myself, flirting back with the boys and teasing them. It's weird though, i know they are all very hot, but i don't find myself into them. Maybe my vampire senses are making me unattracted to humans.

I haven't seen my dream guy Jake all day. I'm worried me changing might have changed the way i see him. I haven't seen his brother Drake either. I looked over to their usual table and found it empty. I put those thoughts in the back of my mind as the bell rang. The boys groaned as i got up from the table and seemed aroused when i looked back to them while walking away.

I went to my locker to get books for my afternoon classes. Even though i am what i am, i still am focusing on my studies. I opened my locker and found a black water bottle on the shelf. Taped to it was a note:

Sasha, drink this, it will make you feel better. We will catch up with you later.

Thats all it said. Confused, i grabbed the bottle and opened it, having an idea of what is in it. I smelled it and it smelled like the best thing i have ever smelt. I threw the opening to my mouth and sucked the warm and delicious tasting drink down my throat till no more came out of the bottle. I put my finger in the inside of the bottle and when i took it out there was a thick red liquid on my finger; blood. It tasted heavenly and i wished i had more. It made me feel great and satisfied the thirst i had been feeling all morning. I put the not empty container in my backpack along with my books for the afternoon.

I walk down the hallway, now smiling back at those staring at me. I wasn't myself, yet i liked the new me.

2:15 came and i was practically skipping to Biology. I walk in and see him sitting there looking perfect. Something happened inside of me that made me find him even more irresistible. It was as if every thing disappeared and it was just me and him staring into each other's eyes. What ever was happening to me was happening to him too, i am pretty sure of it.

"Ms.Barker if you would take your seat." The teacher said and made me jump a little. I realized everyone was sitting down and i was standing by the door staring at Jake. We broke eye contact as a made my way to my seat next to him.

I was too scared to look at him, but i could feel him staring at me. i set my hands on the table. Jake's right hand reached over to mine and held it out. I gasped slightly when i saw his ring. It was my exact ring. I turned to look at him and the sight took my breath away. The way he looked at me with that smile made me want to melt. I smiled back, now slightly happy that i died yesterday. Jake is a vampire, too.

__________________________________

Comment, vote, fan, etc. I really want feed back to know if i should keep writing this story.

P.S>Jake and Sasha's ring is in the picture on the right