Chapter 2

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF EATING DISORDERS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They got to the airport safely and luckily the airport wasn't jam packed with lots of people.

The flight was also relatively calming and quiet. Maja mostly listened to music, slept on Soviets shoulder or read her book.

Soviet also read in a book, but he didn't listen to music while doing it so he instead had to listen to a coughing kid in the seat behind him. It was mildly infuriating to have to both listen to it and getting his seat kicked occasionally.

He wanted to turn around and glare but he honestly didn't care unless the kid got his lover sick. He simply would not accept her getting ill when she's been looking forward to this for so long. He's been looking forward to spending more time with her as well, considering he has had so much to do the last few weeks.

He has been working really hard lately though. Soviet feels a little bad about isolating her when it comes to work, but he knows she would worry if he told her.

You see, Soviet often stays up all night to work and he used to go whole weeks without eating anything at all.
The eating thing was not exactly work related though. He would still go a week without food if he managed to, but Maja would often try to make sure they had dinner together so sometimes the week of fasting only turned out to be 3-4 days. Including Vodka as his only source of calories, though he'd avoid that too if he could.

It wasn't like he did this as often as he used to but it felt weird not doing it. It was hard to explain which is why he never tried to. If he were to tell her he 'really should' go a week without food from time to time she would lose her mind. She's even caught him not eating a few times but he always told her he had so much work he forgot.

He doesn't actually forget to eat for a whole week though. To be honest at this point Soviet doesn't really know why he feels like he needs to, but he just does. In his mind it isn't that big of a deal, he does know she would think so though.

She has mentioned before that he's really thin before but he doesn't really see it. He's not fat but he wouldn't say he's that thin either, so it really wasn't that big of a deal, right?

Soviet sighed and pushed the thoughts out of his head. He didn't want to think about that right now, he'd much rather focus on his book.

But he found he was having a hard time reading past a sentence he's probably been staring at for at least five minutes now.
Soviet swallowed and noticed that his throat felt a little sore. He slowly rubbed at his throat, hoping to make the soreness go away but to no avail.

It would probably go away soon on its own. Soviet didn't bother to waste time trying to make it better, it was only a little scratchy. That kind of thing happens on planes all the time.

Soviet gave up on trying to read when his throat started to feel a little worse and got distracting enough for him to not want to stay awake anymore.

There was still an hour left on the flight so he closed his eyes and drifted off. Not realizing his head fell on Majas shoulder.

Maja giggled when when she felt a weight on her shoulder and saw Soviet had fallen asleep on her.
"Hmm~ sleep well sweetie." She whispered and gave his head a quick peck before finding some good music to listen to the last hour.