VI. YOUR WIFE? NO THANKS.

Start from the beginning

I should be a long jump Olympic Champion!

"For the last time, I am not anyone's mom or wife!"

He just smirked.

The nerve of him!

"Oh thank god! There you are!" Mr.Franklin rushed towards us.

"I swear, he manages to get out of the nursery to roam around the campus every single time." He shook his head and looked at the baby in my arms.

He tried to take the baby from me, but the baby started to kick again and accidentally , it hit Mr.Franklin's hair and I was surprised when his wig flew away.

OH MY GOD !!

We all stood there in shock as Mr. Franklin's face went pale.

The baby in my arms looked at me, blinking innocently, while I tried to not laugh out loud.

And let me tell you it was very difficult.

The wig, which had been kicked away, landed on the ice cream cone of a student who was eating it.

Least to say, the kid looked scared for life.

Poor kid, I don't think he would ever look at ice cream the way he did before.

But Hey! Is eating ice cream in school even allowed?

I am sure Nate would be ecstatic.

The bell rang at the exact moment, and Mr.Franklin rushed down the hall, dissapearing to the left corner of the hall.

We all looked at each other, and burst out in uncontrollable laugh.

My eyes landed on Lukas, who was staring at me with a smile on his lips.

Damn. Those lips! How would his lips feel ag-

Snap out of it, you horny teenager!

I imagined myself glaring at my inner voice and shook my head to clear my head.

I noticed he was still staring at me, and my laughter turned down.

I nervously chuckled and shifted the baby in my arms.

"Here, let me carry him." Lukas came in front of me and took the baby from my arms.

Shockingly, the baby didn't create a fuss, and went to him willingly.

"I will drop him off at the nursery." He spoke.

I just nodded, feeling sad that the baby had to go.

I kissed his forehead and he gurgled, reaching for me.

"Aww baby boy, I will meet you soon, okay darling?" He pouted.

I giggled.

He is so cute!

"Come on let's go! We will get late!" Megan pulled me to my next class.

On reaching the class, the teacher didn't give us detention though we were late.

Teacher's were so cool in this school.

"Why didn't Lukas come to class?" I asked Megan, after the class got over and I noticed that Lukas had not arrived.

"Oh! He is a senior, why would he come in our class?"

What? He is a senior? Then why would he be my partner in the baby project?!

As if she had read my mind, she laughed.

"Do you seriously think Lukas would let anyone else be your partner for the baby project or for anything else for that matter?"

I am confused.

"But, he is a senior right? Is that allowed? And why the fudge does he want to become my partner?!" I shrieked.

I want to pull my hair!

Please, see that it does not come out like Mr.Franklin's wig. I like my image with my hair still on my head.

I wholly agreed with my inner voice for this first time.

I imagined myself without my hair on my head and cringed at the image.

"Well, you need to ask him for that," Megan smiled suspiciously.

Yeah Right! As if I would do that!

》》《《

HELLO MY DARLING WATTPADERS!

SO, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ALL THE CHARACTERS SO FAR?

AND YES, LET ME CLEAR THAT THE BABY IS NOT  LUKAS'S REAL SON!

》》《《

LET'S GO AHEAD AND BEGIN WITH,

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT I AM NOT RANDO-Is that Hulk?!

♡♡♡

PACK TALKS!!!

♡♡♡

*All the characters are sitting in a classroom, including the author*

*Mr.Franklin enters the classroom and glares at the author.*

Mr.Franklin: Author! Why am I wearing a wig? Was it too expensive for you to write my character with real hair?!

*All the characters giggle and the author turns red in face because of holding in her laughter*

The kid on whose ice cream, the wig fell: My poor ice cream! I want you to buy a ice cream for me author! Right here, Right now!

*glares at the author and charges towards her*

*Mr. Franklin too follows his lead and steps forward in a threatening manner at the author*

Author: Now, Now *giggles nervously* lets not take it seriously and move ahead, shall we? You know what they say... Forgive and Forget?

*The kid and Mr.Franklin let out cries of war and lunge at the author*

*Author screams and immediately erases their character off, sighing in relief*

Krestel: Please Vote and Comment and I will become Lukas's wife.

Lukas : *Get's exited and begins to imagine their marriage and future kids*

You would really become my wife?

Krestel: *laughs*

JK Dude. I would Nevah Evah!

Lukas: *pouts adorably*

We will se about that in the end of the book.

*walks away still pouting*

Author: Please Vote and Comment and I will update a new chappy. With lot's of Lukas teasing Krestel in it.