3

Urbosa, Mipha, and I were changing into our gym clothes. We all had gym together. Also with Daruk and Revali.

Everyone around us were talking about Link. I tuned them out and went to use the bathroom. When I finished, Cia and her gang, the school bullies, were standing right there, all of them wearing glares. "Stay away from Link! He's mine!"

I rolled my eyes and stuck out my hands. "I haven't washed my hands." They all shrieked and ran. They hate germs, way more than a normal person should.

Mipha and Urbosa walked in grinning. I smiled back and washed me hands. "You washed them away," Urbosa joked.

Mipha and I laughed, corny jokes were the only way to know if Urbosa is feeling alright. "Whatever, let's just go," I looked at Mipha, "Please tell me your brother is gonna do something fun today!"

Mipha shrugged. "He didn't tell me anything." (AN: I made Sidon older then Mipha in this.)

I nodded and walked out the locker room and into the gym.

      Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Daruk's POV

I stood in the locker room waiting for Revali to get dressed. I'm a Goron, so I didn't have to change. "Hurry up Chicken!"

"I'm coming, just wait up! And I'll have you know, I'm not a chicken!" He said all of this with his head in the sleeve for his wing. I sighed and shook my head.

When I turned around, I saw a new guy standing there, he wasn't changing. He just stood there awkwardly rubbing his arm with his clothes in his hand. I walked over to him. "Hi, Little Guy! I'm Daruk, what's your name?"

He signed something that I couldn't understand. I rubbed the back of my head, "I don't know what that means. But if you don't get dressed Sidon will give you a zero today. And I don't think you'd like that."

He shook his head and walked to the whiteboard by the wall. He then picked up a marker and wrote: 'I'll get dressed when everyone leaves.'

I shook my head, "No, then you'll be late and still get a zero." The new kid shrugged. "Then I'll make you get dressed."

Everyone glanced at me trying to make him change. I did it to everyone who wouldn't change, so they were used to it. I got his shirt off and froze. There were scars all over his chest and back. Zigzagging like a pattern. I shoved his shirt into his hands and he put it one.

No one was looking at us, and everyone was already dressed. I grabbed some people and threw them out. "Out everyone! Except the new guy!"

Everyone ran out. Sometimes it's good being a huge brute. I looked around the place then over at the new guy, "Get dressed, no one is here to see your scars."

He nodded and smiled and I walked out. I then bumped into Sidon. "Oh, sorry man."

He turned around and gave a thumbs up, "It's ok. Go sit in the bleachers so I can tell everyone what we're doing today."

I nodded, "The new guy is still changing though. He's got some. . ." I whispered, "scars all over his chest and back."

Sidon nodded and blew his whistle. "Go sit down, I'll make sure he won't get a tardy." I nodded sat next to Zelda, Urbosa, Mipha, and Revali.

                               -¥-¥-

Woah! I finally wrote something! Well, I guess here we are, with anotha one! I got the flu today -_- so I  had lots of time to write. And like I said, I'll be making these chapters short. This one had 576. See y'all later! Svages out