1

It was a normal day, I was sitting in class waiting for Ms. Purah to come so we can start homeroom.

I looked over at my friends, Daruk, Urbosa, Mipha, and Revali. They were talking and groaning about school, except Mipha. She just listened to their conversation. I myself, was super tired.

They all came to my house yesterday and we played Mario Kart for 12 hours. And we started at noon.

I closed my eyes a bit and fell asleep. The next thing I knew was that I was being shook awake. "Zelda, Zelda! Wake up!" Urbosa was looking at me, "Homeroom finished."

I bolted out of my seat and ran out the class. My next class was history, my favorite!

Our teacher was Mr. Robbie. He's an, how should I put it, odd teacher. But he's a really fun teacher and always keeps us interested in history.

I rushed into the the class and took my seat. After a few minutes Mr. Robbie walked in.

"Class," he told us excitedly, "We have a new student!"

The class was excited, some people were asking if it was a boy or girl. I honestly didn't care. I looked at Mipha, we had history together, and mouthed, Why didn't they come in yet?

She just shrugged. "Ok, so his name is Link Furore! He's not really big on talking, so please be kind to him. Link, you may come in."

I looked at the door and almost gasped. The most handsome person I've ever seen was right there! (He's looks exactly like in the picture above minus the headphones)

He waved at us and some girls giggled. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Mipha. Aaaand she was blushing.

I sighed then looked back at Link. "Link," Mr. Robbie said, " You may sit in front of Zelda. Zelda, raise your hand."

I nervously raised my hand. Link came over and gave me a small smile. I blushed and he say down.

Oh my Godesses! He's sitting right in front of me! What do I do? I was a bit shocked at myself for being like this. I'm not looking for a relationship now.

I looked at Mipha and gave her a 'help me' face. She just gave me a thumbs up and turned back towards our teacher. "Ok, today we're not doing anything since it's Monday. Just relax and study."

He then turned on his laptop and started looking at whatever he was looking at.

Link turned towards me and smiled again. He then got a piece of paper and pencil out. He then wrote something.

Hello, I'm Link. Sorry that I'm not talking to you. I just don't feel comfortable talking.

I smiled at him and replied, "Uh, it's ok. I don't really like talking to people either. Except my close friends."

He smiled and started writing again. Can I be your friend?

I smiled wide. "Oh course you can! You can be friends with of my close friends too. Mip-" Link put a hand over my mouth.

He put a finger to his lips and wrote, Not now, please. I don't want to be rushed into having multiple friends.

He gave me a worried look, and was pleading with his eyes. I nodded, a little scared, but happy that I'll be his only friend for the time being.

He sighed in relief. Do you know Hylian sign language? I nodded. He then signed, that's great! Now I won't have to write everything!

I chuckled a bit and crossed my legs. We talked for the next 45 minutes and we became friends real fast.

The bell rang and I was pulled out of a dream. I sighed, "See you later Link!"

See you later. I picked up my stuff and ran to second period. I was a blushing mess when I got there. We had a sub, so we had study/free time. I sat down next to Urbosa.

"I need to tell you something amazing!"

                                -¥-¥-

Hey guys! I decided to make a new one, and here it is. It feels like I kinda rushed it, but I made it like that on purpose. Anyway, this chapter had 667 words. Keeping it short so I can have more details on the rest. See y'all later! Svages out