Room 4: Kitchen

Xavier broke the magical barrier that prevented them from opening the door, and now they can move into the downstairs hallway. Xavier still didn't know much about how things happened, yet Madame Cleo opened up about how she got here and even her own imprisonment.

"It was in the summer of 1232 when I first came to the Manor, even then things were quite peaceful for me. Alexander and his wife invited me to their home, however I was indeed a friend to the family...Once I got there I could already sense the evil presence in the Manor. While I tried to cleanse the home I was attack by evil power beyond my control, sadly I was sealed within this beautiful picture as you see me now...Oh I shed tears to think about what happen to the owners of this place. But I swear to you now Xavier this will now happen again...I can promise you this!" Xavier nodded and headed to the next room.

Xavier continued down the dark and gloomy halls, suddenly he hard a faint yet eerie voice calling his name.

"Xavier...Xavier, where..are you...?" Xavier followed the voice with caution.

Once he got to the source of the sound he noticed the barrier, yet however hundred and seventy souls he could break down the barrier with ease. The kitchen was the first area Xavier had to start with, suddenly a strange girl appeared inside the room...she looked eerie with hair covering her face. She tried calling Xavier as he noticed her claws, however Xavier was not going to take any chances approaching her...This strange woman...was a Banshee! With the beacon he was able to keep his distance from her, yet after a few power shots the Banshee was defeated. Now with that terrifying thing out of the way he can continue, but he didn't have to wait long as Madame Cleo spoke to him about this room.

"Flying knifes and wine bottles too, they will light the way for you. But I would not advise you to park, for the knifes will not miss their mark." Xavier was quite confused by this.

As Xavier approached the counter he felt something wasn't right, suddenly a knife came flying towards Xavier...Luckily he dodge the attack. He noticed that the light hit a wine bottle, and with that Xavier had a brilliant plan. As then knife homed in he hid behind wine bottles, yet that doesn't mean he wont take damage from the knife.

As wine bottle kept breaking they formed a chain, but he did have two more bottle before the flame can reach the destination. Finally after few near misses Xavier was able to light the room, however the firs thing he did was find some healing tonic.

Now he can search for confused souls in this room quietly, however that doesn't mean enemies wont pop out and give him a good scare or two. Finally after a little scuffle, Xavier finally collected all the confused souls. With the kitchen done he can continue on to the next area, yet he might just call it a night and save his progress. Well Xavier will get to sleep in peace for the moment, yet what will happen if he meets a mirror like illusion...Perhaps the moving room will give us answers in time.