Chapter 1: Kidnapped

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Buzzkill," Trevor said while looking right at the woman while moving away from Elena.

The woman then moved towards Elena. I rolled my neck with the right hand on it. I heard a satisfying crack.

"Oh my god, you both look just like her." The woman said while inspecting both Elena and me.

I got up from the chair and went towards Elena.

"You mean Katherine don't you?" I asked while putting myself in between this woman and Elena.

"But we're not. Please, whatever you-" Elena began to say before the woman cut her off.

"Be quiet!"

The woman was still staring at Elena. I pushed Elena behind me and glared at the woman before me.

"But we are not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert and this is my sister Alice Gilbert, you don't have to do this." Elena said stepping forward towards the woman.

Be quiet Elena. This woman clearly knows that we are not Katherine and she does not care.

"I know who you are, I said be quiet. Why can't you be like your sister? Silent."

I sent a glare towards the woman and tried to stop Elena from asking any more questions. It was clear to me that this woman was at the end of her patience.

"What do you want?" Elena asks. The woman then backhands Elena across the face causing Elena to fall onto the couch, knocked out.

"I want you to be quiet. The same goes for you." The woman says while she looks from Elena to me. I am still glaring at her as I nod my head.

"Good. Smarter than your sister then. Now stay here or I will knock you out as well."

The woman then turns and leaves the room. As soon as I couldn't see her anymore I walked over to Elena and checked her over. I don't think she has a concussion but I can't be sure. Probably will be one hell of a headache though.

"Oh Elena, what mess have we ended up in now?" I say barely over a whisper.

After checking on Elena I look around and notice that most of the windows were boarded up.

I guess these two are vampires and they don't have daylight rings. Even if we could get outside I have no idea where we are. I'm pretty sure neither of us have our phones, so no way to contact anyone for help. I was pacing in front of the couch while biting my thumb trying to think of possible escape plans.

Out of the corner of my eye I notice that the man, Trevor came back into the room. He just gave me a look before walking over to Elena. I guess he was checking in on her. After he was done he just turns around and leaves the room. I sigh and continue to pace around still thinking. If I could just figure out a way to get outside. I could hear Trevor and the woman talking.

"How are they?" The woman asked.

I noticed that Elena woke up and was now standing by me. We both start to walk towards the stairs.

"One is still passed out. The other one is pacing around."

"You didn't touch either of them, did you?"

Elena and I were able to get up to the stairs unnoticed and we could see down the hallway. In the room at the very far end, we could see the man and woman talking. They seemed too absorbed in their own conversation to notice that Elena and I were looking around trying to figure out the best way out of this house.

"Give me some credit. So, you called him?"

I tried to time my steps with the two of them talking otherwise they would probably hear my steps. Thank the lord I was wear flats rather than heels right now. Besides the fact that I probably would have tripped trying to climb the stairs, they would have made way too much noise.