Chapter 4- moving in

Reanne p.o.v

I went into her house smelling the sent of her cozy home.
This was of course not new to me. But still very special in every last way.

"So there too in the fridge, and you can borrow any of my clothes if you need them." Y/n says, taking off her jacket and placing it on the hook.

I smile
"Thanks, but I hope I can make up for it in different ways later on" i say, batting my eyes.

I see her bite her lip and look away. I can already tell she's into me and wants me. But I like playing the game.

"Heh, so um hoe did you get burnt up?" She asks, desperately wanting to change the subject.
I thought about it.

"I was in an fire. The house Sparks hit my face amd burnt up it." I say, half way telling the truth.

Y/n p.o.v

I put my hand on her upper thigh. "I'm sorry" i say, after realizing what I did I take my hand off.

"Um, there's some hot water for showers so I'll go now." I say going to my bed room. I felt completely embarrassed and i wanted to forget it.

I tuck myself in as i close my eyes.

Hours later I wake up to the smell of bacon and toast.

"Mm, that smells so good." I say, putting on my slippers and heading down stairs. I see Reanne there with a pair of my shorts that showed off her perfect ass.
I bit my lip as i walk down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Oh goodie you're up. I made some breakfast for us" reanne said, handing me my food.

"Dig in sweet heart" she says.
I look down with a blush going over my cheeks.

I started to eat as i see Reanne glancing up and down at me.

"Have you ever fucked a girl before?" Reanne asks me out of the blue. I almost choke on my food.

I look up and mumble "yeah".

she smiles, and holds my hand
"Well I'm open if you are." She says, I laugh nervously. 

"Um, okay. I gotta get dressed" i say backing off. Feeling too much pressure.

Reanne p.o.v

I mentally scold myself.

Stupid ass! You need to ease her in not go for it. I actually care for this one.

She comes down in a cute outfit.
I smile as I say "you look so beautiful today". She blushes, as she sits near me.

"Door you want to go see a movie?" She asks, touching my thigh.

I nod and get up from my seat.

Maybe I didn't fuck this all up?
But I know one thing for sure. She must like me.

An hour goes by as we get to the movie theater. We watch (your favorite movie) and laugh/cry/scream.

But my favorite part of it was when I wrapped my hand around her shoulder and she didn't get uncomfortable or go away. Instead she smiled and cuddled into me.