Chapter 1- Law firm

A/n hello to my new book
Her obsession. I hope you enjoy and comment your favorite parts. 

Have a wonderful reading experience

Y/n - your name
Y/l/n- your last name
H/c- hair color

Y/n p.o.v

I gulp as i sit waiting for them to call me back.
I was an applying for a job at the law firm.

This was my dream. To be a big shot lawyer with a wife by my side. But it's easier said than done.

I start to feel my anxiety rising, as it gets closer to the time.

"Miss (y/l/n)" A women said.
She has long brown hair with dark eyes. Her suit was perfect as her hair was kept up with a pony tail and clips.

"Coming" i say, grabbing my brown/black briefcase.

I speed walk up to her in my flats/heels. The clicking of my shoes making a loud noise in the rather large, but quiet, Curt room. She leads me into the office. You can see he or shes degrees and achievements posted on the brown wall. This just made me fidget with my fingers as she says "He'll be in with you shortly, just wait." I nod and look down at my lap as I guessed, my legs are shaking.

Just as I was about to have an internal scream run through my head the door opened and there came a man. He was very muscular but aged with time.
I noticed that he had a ring on his finger and another ring that maybe his son or daughter made for him. I quit observing and look up with a happy look on my face. He pops his knuckles as he gives me a smile.

"Well hello there miss y/l/n, what may I do for you on this fine sunny day?" He asked.

"Hello, I'm here to put in my application. I desperately am needing a job in the law firm." I say.

"Hmm I see, and what made you come here?" He asked, sitting back in his chair.

"Well this is the best law firm there is. This law firm helped me in my time of need, so I want to give back by working here. Helping others is what I love and need more of in my life"
I say, pouring out my heart. Hoping he'll hire me.

He nods, "I see, this is what I'll do for you. I'll look over your application. From there we'll see how it pans out" he says, taking my application.

I smile, and almost cry.

Yeah it wasn't a set in stone yes or no, but it's something.

I walk out of the Court room feeling all my worries melt away.
I felt like nothing can stop me.
I decided to get a drink at the bar with my friends.

As soon as I get to the bar I see (your friends name) there.

"Hey where's (another Friends name)?" I ask.

"Eh she/he/ in between couldn't make it. So it's just you and me" she says.

I smile as I sit on the stool. She orders us some drinks as she gets a little weird.

"Bro, look at that hot ass guy over there" she says to me, pointing at a man with side burns and a cigarette in his mouth. He had a yellow/ brownish colored leather jacket on with a pair of combat boots.

I nod and look at the girl.
My mouth dropped when I seen her shiny legs, and long black hair that covered a side of her face. She had a busty chest that was covered by a red vest and white turtle neck sweater.

"Hey can you set me up?" She asked me, giving me those eyes.

"No, im not doing that go up there yourself." I say, nervous myself.

"Oh" she says, disappointment I her voice.

I bite my lip as I say.
"Fine, but what do you want me to say?" I ask, getting up.

Her face beamed with excitement as she says
"Ok, just say ' my friend thinks your hot and wants to smash' "

My mouth was again opened.

"Are you sure?" I ask, a blush going over my cheeks and nose and a little on my ears.

"Yes now go" she says rushing me off.

I walk up to them and tap on his muscular shoulder.

"Um do you have a moment?"
I ask

Ans then he says.........