In Which I Make Up My Mind

Thank you all for your votes in the last section. I'm really happy that you guys are invested in these stories and I will be sure to tag you when they are up on Wattpad when that day comes. 

However, it is not this day. 

After much consideration of all factors involved, the biggest one being a monster called school, I've decided to go ahead and do Aonachd  for this year's NaNo. Mainly because I already know where that story is going and I would love to finish it by the end of this year. T_T Personal reasons there, maybe.. 

However, good news. 

I'm also going to be writing a novella as well just in case Aonachd doesn't make the word count. (Which I know it won't xp) It's going to be a romance (however, it is going to be sparkly clean) and I'm not sure when it's going to take place. Probably present day and just really stretch things. Or make it a historical fantasy or something Idk. I'm too lazy to make it like historically accurate or anything. *looks out the window guiltily* 

Extremely lame synopsis which I'm not going to share right now because of spoilers, but I will show you two things at this moment. Just for #Preptober Day 1. 

Title: 

My Fair Lady

And here's the main picture that has inspired the story that won't give away too much at all: (no, that's not sarcasm, I'm serious)

The amount of spice in one picture is almost overwhelming...

*quits fangirling* 

At any rate, I'm going to leave you there and start working more on the two stories for Preptober. Updates shall be posted here, but I actually have another announcement to make on it. 

I have a discord (in case you guys didn't notice yet) and while it's open to all readers and writers, I also have channels specifically for talking about my writing, etc. I already have one for The Princess of the Highlands Trilogy, but I'm making one for My Fair Lady. If you are interested in seeing where either one of these stories go, help plan, fangirl, etc. the link is below. I hope to see you there!