Chapter 8 - Throwing Those Two Years

Start from the beginning

"What?" I snapped at Alec.

He just smiled at me with the kid beside him. "Someone's in a good mood."

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Hi, Tori!" the kid said.

I dropped my gaze at Alec and faced the kid. He had dark green eyes. That was all it took for me to completely remember who he was.

"Andre!"

He smiled at me. "You remember!"

Of course, I would remember this kid.

"Of course I remember you!"

I pulled him into a hug, not even minding that I was in touching distance with an actual human being.

"Where's your sister?" I asked once we pulled apart.

"She's with mum," he answered with a smile on his face.

"Are they here?" I asked.

Andre nodded his head. "Dad's with us too. He has a show tonight and mum has to meet some of the models at LA."

Thinking about it, I realized why Sasha was shocked that I didn't recognize him. Andre was probably the most famous kid,together with his twin sister Jessie Grey. Their mother was a hot shot fashion designer and a model while his dad was a freaking famous rockstar.

"I haven't been to their shows for awhile," I said.

"Well Alec's coming tonight. I bet dad would be psyched to see you guys at his show," Andre chirped.

I actually managed to keep the smile on my face even though the thought was sour to me.

"I got an extra ticket," Alec offered.

It would actually be really nice to see Uncle Jake and Aunt Lin. Just like Uncle Zach, those two never failed to treat Alec and I as their own kid. Uncle Jake would always bring us to his shows whenever he could, while Aunt Lin would bring us to her office. Let's just say that as a child Alec and I were pretty expose with the stuffs that our parents' friends does.

"Please please please come, Tori," Andre begged with his hands clutched together.

I sighed. "Okay fine."

The boys fist bumped each other with a smile on their faces.

"I'll pick you up at 7?" Alec asked.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Why? We can
meet each other at the lobby at 7."

The smile on Alec's face wavered. He slowly nodded his head.

<><><><><>

I was already ready by 6:30. Looking at myself in the mirror, I felt satisfied. I was in my black leather skinny jeans and black shirt. There was a red plaid shirt that was tied around my waist just in case it will be chilly. And I wore my black converse.

"Tori?" Sasha called from the other side of my door.

"It's open!" I called back.

My door creaked open and Sasha went in with a smile on her face. I studied her. She was wearing a white dress that hung just above her knees. Her hair was tied in a neat bun.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I sat on my bed.

"I think I have a date," she murmured.

I smiled sillily. "With who?"

"Tate."

And I screamed. Believe me, it didn't only surprise Sasha but I was surprised too. Little by little I was starting to actually recognize my emotions. Like at the moment, I was excited for her.