FAIR IS THE ROSE

┏━━━༻🌷༺━━━┓
SYNOPSIS.

┗━━━༻🌷༺━━━┛

   IN THE KINGDOM OF LOTHOLIAN THERE LIVES A KING AND QUEEN NAMED LEOPOLD AND EVA. One harsh winter they became parents to a beautiful daughter of the fairest beauty in all the lands, and her name was Snow White. The year which followed came a spring of flourishing roses, and during this spring, Rose Red was born. Both princesses are said to be the most beautiful in all the lands, that no one can become as fair as them.

As children, Snow White was a distasteful girl, grimacing in the direction of the lowly peasants of their kingdom and caring only for her future crown and never the people that she would one day rule over. Meanwhile, Rose Red was kind. No soul was as benevolent or caring as hers. And, unlike her sister, Rose Red would voluntarily visit the village, whether it be to offer money to the starving or play with the other children.

But all this changed with the death of Queen Eva. So young, the princesses had lost their mother. And with her death, Snow White had changed her ways. She saw life in a different light and grew benevolent much like her younger sister. As time passed, the grief did not vanish, but with the arrival of Regina Mills in their lives, both girls knew they had found someone they could call mother.