fifty-three

A/N*fuck fuck fuck fuck meeeee pleaseeeeee

A/N*
fuck fuck fuck fuck meeeee pleaseeeeee

—————

I tried to open my eyes but all i saw was a bright, white light. I flinched and heard voices yelling throughout the room.

"She's awake! Quick!"

I recognised the voice as Billie's and slowly, my eyes began to adjust to the intense light shining down on me. Turns out it wasn't a light, but Billie's angelic aura shining down on me when she smiled.

PAHAHAHAHAHAHA i wanted to put that there because i hate myself, here's the actual one 👇

I recognised the voice as Billie's and slowly, my eyes began to adjust to the intense light shining down on me. Turns out it wasn't a light, but just natural daylight that was pretty fucking bright.

All at once, i was being propped up with some pillows, hands were squeezing my own hands and a cup of water was being placed at my lips. Feeling quite thirsty, i accepted the offer to drink and grabbed the cup from Finneas as he wasn't doing a good job of letting the water run down my throat as fast as i wanted it to.

"Are you okay?" Billie asked me, her face so close to mine that her nose was touching mine every time she moved her face a little.

"Y-yeah. Just-" I started but couldn't bring myself to tell her to move a little and give me some room to breathe.

"What? You want more water?" Her eyebrows rose in question and i nodded slowly. She rose to her feet and walked out of the room. Gemma got up from her knees, gave me a sympathetic smile and followed after Billie.

"Are you really okay?" Finneas asked me once his sister and Gemma had left the room. I turned my head to look at Finn and Claudia beside him. I glanced down to see their hands locked together tightly with Claudia's thumb rubbing across his skin. Both wore concerned expressions on their faces.

"No. I'm horrified." I admitted, my eyes growing wide once i realised just how scared i was. If this person could give out my phone number, they could give out my address which is also Billie's address which means if i die, she dies. At least we'd die together.

"Nobody's gonna die, okay?" Finneas raised a bushy brow and my cheeks flushed that i had said that out loud.

"Who's gonna die?" Billie's voice was distressed as she came back into the living room with a cup of water in her hands.

"Nobody."

"Me."

Finneas shot me a sideways glare whenever i spoke at the same time of him. Billie furrowed her eyebrows and before she could make her way over to me, i stopped her.

"Hey, can you grab me my phone?"

"Uh." Billie was obviously confused as to why i wanted my phone but listened to me and grabbed it from where it was sitting on the couch, where somebody placed it as it was on the floor.

"I don't wanna give you this." She stated and i could see her eyes widening slightly as she read the messages still coming through. She tried to hide it by clearing her throat and looking at me.

"Give me the phone, Billie." I stared at her and she shoved the phone in her pocket, not planning on giving it to me.

"Nope." She answered, crossing her arms with a smirk.

"Ugh, give me!" I whined, growing impatient. I tried to get up but i didn't have the energy to move.

"I'm not gonna so stop asking. Why do you want it anyway?" She raised her eyebrow in question as she pulled the device from her pocket again. The screen was still lit as messages kept coming in. I don't know how my phone is still capable of giving me them, i thought it would've given up by now.

"Just give her the phone, Bil." Finneas sighed, running a hand through his messy hair.

Billie rolled her bright eyes and threw the phone at me, it landing perfectly in my lap. She threw herself down on the couch and lay down, propping her head up on the cushions.

"I'm warning you, don't rea-"

Smack.

Billie couldn't finish her sentence before i fired my phone against the wall, everyone's head shooting towards me. Gemma came running into the room at the sudden bang.

"Alright, who's killing who?" She laughed jokingly but quietened down whenever she read everybody's serious and shocked expressions.

"What the fuck was that for?" Billie shouted from her spot on the couch. She was in a position that looked like she was ready to pounce on someone, her ass wasn't even on the couch basically.

"I want nothing to do with the internet right now." I scratched my scalp with my acrylics and hummed at the pleasure.

"So you literally kill your phone?" Billie's mouth was hung open and she looked adorable, which made it harder for me to think about what i was going to do.

"Billie, we need to talk."

Her face dropped.

—————

A/N*
this book is long i need to end it soon oop
i'm fed up with life. how are you guys?
also, do yall like the chapters i'm putting out? i don't know if they're interesting

 how are you guys?also, do yall like the chapters i'm putting out? i don't know if they're interesting